Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Donation methods

Discussion on Donation methods within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Post Donation methods

Hey there.

I'm looking for any alternatives of paymentwall that are offering payment methods and you receive your payout every time you request it/every month.

Any ideas?
Old 08/05/2012, 14:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can use Google checkout, not bad.

But best choice for you is getting resellers..
Old 08/05/2012, 20:08   #3

any further information when ur server will be puplished sorry for offtopic
Old 08/05/2012, 20:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdlol View Post
any further information when ur server will be puplished sorry for offtopic
Soon
Old 08/05/2012, 20:15   #5

next 1-2 days ?
Old 08/05/2012, 21:01   #6

Received Thanks: 6,289
I heard MMOAT is good but that the verification process for the buyers is a bit unconfortable.
Old 08/05/2012, 21:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I heard MMOAT is good but that the verification process for the buyers is a bit unconfortable.
Still, it is very secure for the server owners - you won't get chargebacked by these server jumpers who donate then chargeback and donate on other servers. After all, why would you(if you were paypal) accept a chargeback from a DONATION - that's very ridiculous itself.

I've already spoke with one of their employees - it seems pretty cool, plus, we both speak the same language, that makes things easier.
Old 08/05/2012, 23:36   #8

I tell you again get a real reseller or make a paypal account with any real company stuff. You will eat chargebacks like pacman.

Once I got like 34 chargebacks in a row. They got pretty buttfucked.

If you get any reseller out of those, like anyone that got any kind of company you found heaven.
Old 08/06/2012, 02:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
I tell you again get a real reseller or make a paypal account with any real company stuff. You will eat chargebacks like pacman.

Once I got like 34 chargebacks in a row. They got pretty buttfucked.

If you get any reseller out of those, like anyone that got any kind of company you found heaven.
Yeah, paypal's sellers protection really sucks, the buyer doesn't have to give any proof for make his chargeback, but the seller have to send even his grandma SSN for be able to keep the money on a chargeback. Luckily I'm banned from there, Paypal is probably the worst payment system out there, I would never use it again, a reseller is better, even more if they have a pingback system, that solves like 90% of the problems related with the payments, and you can worry about other stuff instead.
Old 08/06/2012, 02:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
didnt find anything about MMOAT in google!
any website for it?
Old 08/06/2012, 02:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
any website for it?
I think I spelled it wrong, can't remember the exact name, but was something like that.
Old 08/06/2012, 03:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Limit View Post
any website for it?
It is MMOMAT. The owner is a polish guy and they offer support in both languages - english and polish.
Old 08/06/2012, 12:33   #13

Well though MMOMAT seems to be a good alternative but for me as a buyer unusable because they request a picture of myself holding my personal ID in the hands ... I won't do that just to buy some Silks because it's too much work for me who don't even can take photos by myself because I don't have a cam. I would understand if they wanna check about me via my personal id number. Well its the sellers decision but you would quite lost some donators because im not the only one who have problems with MMOMAT

I hope that I was of any help for you

best regards,
powerbeach