Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Autopot for vSro (without redirect)

Discussion on [Question] Autopot for vSro (without redirect) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/30/2012, 15:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Did the mBot autopot work for you ok? I saw u say something about mBot. People have managed to remove xtrap and login fine without problems using bots etc. Try that if no success then i dunno what to suggest. Not sure if the old keypresser autopots will work becasue they was designed for older pserver which will have different health and mp op codes /packet structures.
Old 07/30/2012, 20:12   #17

inter ? can you upload your GFXFileManager.dll of perfections client pl0x :$ ?
Old 07/30/2012, 20:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
inter ? can you upload your GFXFileManager.dll of perfections client pl0x :$ ?
Perfection pvp server? Gimme a min ive got that. Just guna find it n upload it now

Attached Files
File Type: rar GFXFileManager.rar (109.4 KB, 9 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2012, 01:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Here you go, this is mine:
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Perfection pvp server? Gimme a min ive got that. Just guna find it n upload it now

yup Thanks
Old 07/31/2012, 01:24   #20

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Let me explain it like this:

A Keypresser Autopotion tool (without redirect) will read memory and hp value from sro_client, and if the hp is under 10k (example) will send key press to sro_client.exe. After the key is sent, depends on your server's response time, your potion will be used. So don't even think about this - it's quite slow for ingame autopotion.

A packet-based autopotion tool will be much faster than the keypresser tool. How it works:

Server sends HP-Change packet -> Your packet-based autopotion proxy -> your autopotion.

Then your autopotion checks if hp is under 10k. If yes, a packet will be sent to the server, over the proxy.

Even this method is quite fast, (don't think that packets coming over proxy, it's really fast) it can't be faster than the ingame autopotion.
Old 07/31/2012, 01:35   #21

both didn't work.... wtf is wrong with it -_- its so annoying damit do i have to dl thw whole client ? or redownload the media again
which clients are you 2 using btw ?
Old 07/31/2012, 13:18   #22

you need to sniff packets from vsro and use autoit to code it.

but im guessing it would look something like this.
*if under [hpscrollbar] then send packet [0xExample]
Old 07/31/2012, 16:59   #23

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Let me explain it like this:

A Keypresser Autopotion tool (without redirect) will read memory and hp value from sro_client, and if the hp is under 10k (example) will send key press to sro_client.exe. After the key is sent, depends on your server's response time, your potion will be used. So don't even think about this - it's quite slow for ingame autopotion.

A packet-based autopotion tool will be much faster than the keypresser tool. How it works:

Server sends HP-Change packet -> Your packet-based autopotion proxy -> your autopotion.

Then your autopotion checks if hp is under 10k. If yes, a packet will be sent to the server, over the proxy.

Even this method is quite fast, (don't think that packets coming over proxy, it's really fast) it can't be faster than the ingame autopotion.
I see the logic of the thing, saw it from the beginning, but I didn't ask for a faster solution (in logic) actually. I asked for an alternative solution.

I understand what you say, but the reason why I would prefer client reading application that Perfection is protected from third party programs. Never tried though, so I will give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
both didn't work.... wtf is wrong with it -_- its so annoying damit do i have to dl thw whole client ? or redownload the media again
which clients are you 2 using btw ?
Maybe you should download the whole again.. Won't take you much. I use the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
you need to sniff packets from vsro and use autoit to code it.

but im guessing it would look something like this.
*if under [hpscrollbar] then send packet [0xExample]
It sounds easy. Thing is: I'm not a coder (yet, university here I come^^).
Old 07/31/2012, 17:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
It sounds easy. Thing is: I'm not a coder (yet, university here I come^^).
well i know about of vb.net its one of the easiest coding languages out there. im sure you'll be able to figure out how to do it if you leaned some vb.
Old 07/31/2012, 22:09   #25

I have one working for me
tried to upload , but on scan i found ;(
Should i post it ?
Old 07/31/2012, 23:50   #26

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
well i know about of vb.net its one of the easiest coding languages out there. im sure you'll be able to figure out how to do it if you leaned some vb.
I started to learn C#.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E*Crusher View Post
I have one working for me
tried to upload , but on scan i found ;(
Should i post it ?
Worth a try. Where did you get it from?
Old 08/01/2012, 00:11   #27

Old 10/08/2012, 19:41   #28

Bot for