Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packed Clients

Discussion on Packed Clients within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packed Clients

hey guys

servers owners are packing the client
and packing sro_client.exe even the launcher.exe
my Question is how could they packing it

Note: even changing text files names inside server_dep

could anyone share a guide or maybe
give us a tips or something else?
Old 07/24/2012, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
mostly asm editing with tools like OllyDbg.
You can search for strings and change them and that's probably where they change file names.

Executable compression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of a few packers there are many more and many different types of packers but they basicly just change the code so you can't read it while the cpu still can. The problem with packing is is since the cpu can still read it so it can be unpacked.

But there are a few good packers which makes it really really hard to unpack an exe.

Edit: Someone correct me if I said something incorrect I'm not that familiair with this stuff
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[mbot-vsro]cannot find key signture maybe client is packed..nt is packed..
10/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
mbot tell my chose the folder that SRO_client there then i chose and bring me that massage http://up353.siz.co.il/up3/ijzi4jitoz1z.jpg
Loader for packed clients
06/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello i wonder if someone can make loader works for packed clients for example this server client >>> OverLimit-Online http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5433/loaderrr. jpg any help would be appreciated
Rev6 Packed
04/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
i am searching rev6 projects source code packed in one rar. i am onetime founded but i am lost now. i need this is if your have pm me please -sorry,i have low english
TQ packed their conquer.exe
12/24/2008 - CO2 Programming - 23 Replies
in new patch 5088, TQ has patched their conquer.exe. I cant find what is that pack, some program let me know "ChinaProtect --> dummy",.... Can anyone tell me about a unpacker can unpack this packer ?:confused:
Packed Sender
01/18/2007 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
Hat jemand nen Packet sender womit ich dan Packets an Kal z.b schicken kann will was ausprobieren ;) thx schonmal und sag jetzt keiner google oder so bin grade dabei :D