Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Hamachi

Discussion on VSRO Hamachi within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question VSRO Hamachi

Hey guys i wanna ask something ... i want open one hamachi VSro server for test something .. but i dont now where i make the changes , I read something about The file Host in window\system32 , anyone can tell me what i need change?

Tags
hamachi, silkroad, silkroad online, vsro, vsro dude

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vsro hamachi Problem
01/16/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys I wonder if someone can help me with my problem. I want to set my vsro server on hamachi to test bugs with my friends. I changed all IPs to hamachi ip but only I can connect to the server. My friends cant start the client ( they start the client with loader and put my hamachi IP. Please help me if you know why ... Btw:sorry if some letters are wrong. Im writing from my mobile >.< .. Im back in 9 hours to check your replys. thx
[Vsro]ScreaMSro Fun Hamachi Server D13 , D12
03/16/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 15 Replies
Yo .. It's Me Again , I Know u didn't Like My Server But This is My Friend's Server It's Very Nice And Cool :D The Rates Are 400 x Xp , Sp And 80x For Gold .. There Will Be Alot of Events and Things .. HomePage Here : ScreamSro-Online - Home Register Page Here : http://5.145.207.169/ Hamachi Rooms : ScreaMSro001~ScreaMSro008 Password : 1234
VSRO play via Hamachi and LAN ?
03/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, I have install a vSRO on LAN an run smoothly. I install Hamachi and run good too. But I have a problem is I can't no connect to game on LAN (via IP LAN) in srNodeType.ini
How vsro+hamachi
12/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Can any one help me I am very sad :( I have a server working properly and i can enter the game well. but when i used with a friend of through the hamachi Appeared to him check server !! I do not know what's the problem I developed IP of hamachi in these files... srNodeType.ini
Vsro withouth Hamachi.
12/09/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I wanted to make my priv server w/o hamachi.. when i changed all ip's to my static ip (192.168.x.x) and opened my port.. gave me C9 error.. when i logged in on 192.168.x.x i could login... i opened the port on my router port 15779... any ideas?