Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] 90 Cap server - features.

Discussion on [Question] 90 Cap server - features. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/12/2012, 17:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
Seems the only thing to worry about left is mBot , its hard to get a bigger community without bot working :/
sroking works with those files and i believe sroking is waay better than mbot :P
edit: no mbot means no puri pill bug so thats another advantage :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 17:24   #17

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
sroking works with those files and i believe sroking is waay better than mbot :P
Played sro myself hell alot of a time , and what can i say.. nope , mbot is really way better. =/
Also , i want it to be a populated server , not a dead one with 100~ players daily or even less.
So i think we'll stay with vsro.
BUT ! If i see that people really wants me to go for BR , then aight.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 17:31   #18

Quote:
Played sro myself hell alot of a time , and what can i say.. nope , mbot is really way better. =/
Also , i want it to be a populated server , not a dead one with 100~ players daily or even less.
So i think we'll stay with vsro.
BUT ! If i see that people really wants me to go for BR , then aight.
br files got stall network which is awesome and for tabs u need diff degree of elements like in the old times ^^ br files are better for oldskul serwlar imo
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:05   #19

1- NO, DONT
2- If you could do it, then yeah
3- If u want to make it rly oldschool, dont add job temple, it looks so modern
4- I agree with ya if Jangan is the most city people pay gold in.

Another thing, since its going to be EUR and CHN, the lower down the solo exp rate and higher up the pt exp rate, cuz Europeans were made to be in pt's not solo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
1- NO, DONT
2- If you could do it, then yeah
3- If u want to make it rly oldschool, dont add job temple, it looks so modern
4- I agree with ya if Jangan is the most city people pay gold in.

Another thing, since its going to be EUR and CHN, the lower down the solo exp rate and higher up the pt exp rate, cuz Europeans were made to be in pt's not solo.
But people alway's blame's EUROPEAN char's being too unfair , higher pt exp rate's , stronger at pvp and other stuff , i think i will make 100x rates for both , pt , and solo grind , cause grinding in pt is already faster than solo so...
Btw , 90 cap is most balanced in my opinion , chn chars also got chances to win at pvp , however , i admit myself , european's are way better at fortress and guild wars !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:14   #21

Quote:
But people alway's blame's EUROPEAN char's being too unfair , higher pt exp rate's , stronger at pvp and other stuff , i think i will make 100x rates for both , pt , and solo grind , cause grinding in pt is already faster than solo so...
Btw , 90 cap is most balanced in my opinion , chn chars also got chances to win at pvp , however , i admit myself , european's are way better at fortress and guild wars !
100x will get more people, but if u do anything to bann botting and letting people concentrate at parties and persuading them that parties are faster than botting, it would be epic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:18   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
100x will get more people, but if u do anything to bann botting and letting people concentrate at parties and persuading them that parties are faster than botting, it would be epic.
Well , botting is also oldschool , also as a player , i know that pain of leveling normally myself , latter on , doing it for items , it just sucks , i will let people to bot.
No IP Limit or anything like that , untill server gets kinda full , lets say if i success to make it 500~ people online , then i might make an IP limit.
However ,thanks for your comments mate !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:25   #23

elite*gold: 505
Quote:
Well , botting is also oldschool , also as a player , i know that pain of leveling normally myself , latter on , doing it for items , it just sucks , i will let people to bot.
No IP Limit or anything like that , untill server gets kinda full , lets say if i success to make it 500~ people online , then i might make an IP limit.
However ,thanks for your comments mate !
No IP limit = people will go to arena with 10 chars.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 18:29   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
and server will be full of afk botters/goldbot parties like pretty much every server outta there
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:31   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
thats why he shouldn't make the stupid coin system.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:50   #26

I could ban the afkers at BA , or i could just totally remove it ( Battle Arena ) , so its not a big deal about the coins then.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 19:07   #27
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
is a shame sro doesnt has the afk-DC systems other MMO have
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 19:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
and server will be full of afk botters/goldbot parties like pretty much every server outta there
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
is a shame sro doesnt has the afk-DC systems other MMO have
Yeh , that would be really great , and easier for GM's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 20:51   #29

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
We all know chinese chars want to lvl up fast too, but they're never faster than EU to make this 'race' more fair what about this ?

- Solo (non-PT) rates : x100
-Party rates x90
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 21:05   #30

My ideas
1. IP Limit, if everyone got to much chars goldbots or whatever server is ****** up.
2. Opening a new area with 85-9x mobs, its not really oldschool but who wants to bot in roc mountain with 100 or 200 other people and ks the whole time?
3. Job based. Alot of Servers who are jobbased are full of players 400++. (Creddy just for example was rlly full b4 ddos came)
4. Good ddos Protection (None wants to play on a server who is up for 15 min than down for the rest of the day (Epicroad has the ddos problems for example)
5. Alchemie Rate: just like the isro rate, none wants to have +15+20 or whatever
6. Selling stuff: Elements 9d at NPC so you just need to collect tablets; 1-7d sun wep/prot/acc for normal item price at npc 8d Moon wep/prot/acc at npc; it helps alot during these lvls which are just lazy to grind. (lateron i will add more things here)
7. remove battle arena, maybe add ctf
8. rates should be around 50x-100x
9. Start items should be: Speed drugs 100% 10x; 1000HP/MP pots; Grab pet 7 days or longer; 3 Reverse 3 Ress scrolls 3 instant return scrolls (these items shouldnt be tradeable)
10. i would add a possibility to get silkitems without buying with with real money,
for example that you may could trade const-jg 5* or special goods to get a clock or whatever reverses etc so jobbing is getting more attractive
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
mbot cracked allowed, oldschool kral private, sro pserver 90 cap lgd