Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for information about DDOS attackers

Discussion on Looking for information about DDOS attackers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for information about DDOS attackers

I noticed that many servers got DDOSed in the last days.
We have opened our server yesterday and we don't even have 100 players, but we get ddosed.
if anyone know anything about the attackers, please share the information
we should unite and **** them up.
Old 07/03/2012, 23:13   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2012, 23:15   #3

I dont think that playsro is ddosing.. why would they target low population servers when they have 3k players?
Old 07/03/2012, 23:16   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
sorry, but this kind of threads usually get flooded by haters and flamers
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Protect Your Server From * ,..., * Attacks (attackers) DDoS vdos etc
06/06/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 71 Replies
Sorry guys for not answer some people cuz i'm verry busy these days and i will check all masseges as soon as i can . Most of People asking me for ddos attack problem and most of us are in some problems from this cuz it's make the server down and u will lose players and so .. So Today i will explain how to protect ur server from some kinds of attack like ddos and ..etc (No more kids will doss ur server to get more players to his server :P) with windows server 2008 or (windows 8~but not...
DDOS Attackers ( Read This )
09/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
It's pretty fucking obvious that you ddos esro because you need to populate your server. My question is why the fuck do you ddos when people know it's the competition that is attacking ? You think we will just leave and join your server... lol! If you want more people to join your server spend less time running a ddos attack & more time making your server worth playing on.
Stop ranged attackers from attacking
03/06/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hoping to get a free sub, but since I can't see a listing of your current WoW bugs I don?t know if this is listed. I use it quiet often in game and find it very helpful in a variety of situations. As a warlock we have many forms of crowd control if you combine curse of recklessness (CoR for the rest of this) with fear it causes 2 things to happen. CoR makes mob and players immune to fear. If you cast CoR then fear the same NPC/PC. The target will not run but still be under the effects of...