Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Alchemy tool doesn't working

Discussion on [HELP] Alchemy tool doesn't working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Alchemy tool doesn't working

hello
i've opened PH connector, entered the game from EDX and log into the game when im seeing my charchter in Constinople city, after it i opened the Alchemy tool when the weapon is in the top of the inventory in the right and then the elixir and after him the lucky powder,i also switched the sides but it didn't help
im sure i've missed something and i really need it,let me know thanks
Old 06/27/2012, 18:09   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Ask it here:

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
working auto alchemy tool
07/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi is there a working auto alchemy tool for private servers thx for answer
Auto Alchemy Tool
07/05/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I was wondering does anyone know auto alchemy tool for stats on weapons and equipment. I've seen dozen of tools for endurability, but is there any tool out there for stones, magic and attribute ??? Thanks :cool:
Auto-Alchemy tool upgrading
05/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey I need help modifying the code for this program that upgrades gears automatically, it runs on autoIt code. It currently reaches +7 but i need it to go to +60 at least. Im terrible with programming so i ask for help here. Any help would be much appreciated. All credits go to schadowhunter for this code/program. Link to auto-alchemy script: upgradingItemScript.au3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - daniel cooce Program download/info can be found here:...
Searching for alchemy tool
05/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all I'm searching for a software like this included in Sbot: http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5888/28935945.jp g I have searched the whole forum but can't find it. If it exists somewhere or you have any other simmilar tool or any info, please let me know. Thanks!!! ----------- btw sorry I just realised it's wrong section :rolleyes: move it please
auto alchemy tool for vsro
05/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
is there a working auto alchemy tool for vsro if yea can you pls post the link ty