Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XtremeRoad; In Development.

Discussion on XtremeRoad; In Development. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation XtremeRoad; In Development.

Me and my friend Mark have nearly completed the database used by isro. So, if we get enough coders, developers, designers etc, we will be able to complete it, and successfuly launch a private server, if you wish to contact us about anything, join our forum and register. . We are currently recruiting -GMs, -Mods, -Graphics Designers, -Coders, and -c++ Users. We shall give you a trial before letting you on the team.

Best Regards.
Sam.
Old 12/20/2008, 16:19   #2

I think this one is fake...
Old 12/20/2008, 16:36   #3

open thread when u will be sure that this server will be working server...
Old 12/20/2008, 16:59   #4

check forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
open thread when u will be sure that this server will be working server...
updates will be on the forum, i aint going to spend all my time replying on here lol.
Old 12/20/2008, 17:32   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
well like mandaloske said...

from what I saw of your database you still have a long way to go...

Then you still need complete server files. which I doubt you will get. Leaked ones are nowhere near complete.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Development] CPX 3G
09/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I know, I know. My last project didn't go too well because it was really rubbish, I guess me and Nullable both agree on that. So yeah, I decided to take this project into development again for those who actually followed the development of the previous project. I'm writing a new source this time, using different methods and actually have gained more information about certain things. Some examples; Mapping system: private Dictionary<uint, IMap> mapCollection; IMap interface: ...
[Development] CoProxy
07/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
Hello, I considered the profital side of conquer, and therefore have chosen to create a proxy project. The proxy is being constructed by 3 people: Me, -Impulse- and Kinshi88. The proxy will be for sale, and these are the so far containing features; -AutoBot: You can record, load or save your own paths, bot on specific mobs, avoid specific mobs, modify the bot speed and run this unlimited. -AutoPot: Can be set to a certain HP limit, where it pots to regain your hit points. -AutoFollower:...
New server in development.
01/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
I got a hoster and i'm looking for a few helpers in the development of a new server.Also I was wonderring if anyone would like a server with : 1000x exp 1000x drops argating rate same as 2moons but 20% more Wings stay the same but lvl to get them at 90 or 95 Events daily espically exp events Maxed lvl at 250 a seperate server for pvp's and wars(just for people to go to and kick some ass) And alot more .
New bot development
12/19/2008 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Ok, i decided to make a new thread for this. So basically we have nothing, we're starting from scratch. So our obvious obstacle is: packet encryption From my testing I've discovered the whole packet where the "session key" is sent. Meaning I don't know specifically what in the packet is the session key. I can do all the programming for the bot, packet handling, GUI etc. But I do need a team, or people willing to help. Mostly I someone who can analyze the client and find the...
New Bot in Development.
03/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
If this is not the correct place for this, then please move it mods, i was unsure of where to put it. For the DMapViewer, go to: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussi ons-questions/113588-dmap-file-parsing.html I've started development on my new bot, it will not be standalone due to the fact that there would be to many things to code, perhaps in the future once everything has been mapped/able to be replicated it can move to standalone, but for now, it will act as a proxy,...