Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warning] Trying to scamm!

Discussion on [Warning] Trying to scamm! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Warning] Trying to scamm!

so today a i got a message in game, i believe that the guy was trying to scamm me .. so be careful ppl!

here is the proof.

Edit: here is the site, asking the ID, pw etc.

Old 12/14/2008, 01:24   #2

Original site is
Just a try to scam. Do not enter any information there!!
Old 12/14/2008, 09:34   #3

You got to love the sad people that try it havent you. Ye the site is fake, 1. Its a .tk site also it isnt on ecsro.net about this, and do you really think Cheng would make something like that? I dont think so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
THX FOR SCAMM
03/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
MY account was hacked. Sunday after dc my acc pasword changed. I was 67 lvl server poseidon nick _Se_No_Shit_ I whant to know how I can get my account? I go to JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: JOYMAX I push forgot your id or pw, I write my id anwer to secuirity question but there need e-mail. I don't remember it or I think he as changed with email vertification. SO meybe anyne know how to back my account? plz help my
Scamm Prevention/Scamm Help
07/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Well I Decided To Post This Becuase I No Longer Play Conquer And Thought I Would Help People Be Prevented From Bieng Scammed/Or Help People Scamm Either Way If I Helped Please Click The Thank Button... Ok Here It Goes Scamm List: - ArtMoney Scamm.... Well Ill Start With The Most Commen Scamm... In This Scamm The "Scammer" Will Go To Market Look For The Best "Geared" Player They Will Offer A Stupid Ammount Of Cash Via Art Money... They Will Ask For Your Info Apart From The Password... Then...
new scamm
01/11/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
if u r a fire tao or a warior reb u can do this scamm so easy first find a noob selling some thing and tell him u will buy it for his price then tell him to come to twincity to make the trade then chose a clean spot with out any guards and then make the trade with him there then if u r a fire tao summon ur guard and chose fire meteor skill then turn on pk ode then kill him :P and if u r war summon ur guard and give him dash and he will die