Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Delay.. in every private server?

Discussion on Skill Delay.. in every private server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Delay.. in every private server?

Heya guys

I just wanted to ask this question, in every Private servers of Silkroad i have tried i have skill-delay error, like i have to wait for a second for the skill to be executed. Even for movement through clicking with mouse takes around 0.5 secs or sometimes more to start to move. It happens in every P-server. As well as for switching between weapons

I am running Windows 7 Home premium

I do not lagg at the real ( ISRO ) used to be smooth, when i played with Windows XP 2003 OS but after that i formatted into windows 7 and haven't played ISRO ever since. I came back recently and decided to try P-servers but am facing delay.

I would like to know why? Is there any way to solve this?

My Download speed : 25.21Mbps
Upload speed : 9.58Mbps

Computer Specs :

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: EG43M-S2H
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3070MB RAM

Thank you in advance your help is greatly appreciated.
Old 06/05/2012, 17:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForGetYou View Post
Heya guys

I just wanted to ask this question, in every Private servers of Silkroad i have tried i have skill-delay error, like i have to wait for a second for the skill to be executed. Even for movement through clicking with mouse takes around 0.5 secs or sometimes more to start to move. It happens in every P-server. As well as for switching between weapons

I am running Windows 7 Home premium

I do not lagg at the real ( ISRO ) used to be smooth, when i played with Windows XP 2003 OS but after that i formatted into windows 7 and haven't played ISRO ever since. I came back recently and decided to try P-servers but am facing delay.

I would like to know why? Is there any way to solve this?

My Download speed : 25.21Mbps
Upload speed : 9.58Mbps

Computer Specs :

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: EG43M-S2H
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3070MB RAM

Thank you in advance your help is greatly appreciated.
maybe this server getting ddos
that's why it have lags,,means you would have delays at skills
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 08:10   #3

But i see others, switching weapon smoothly during pvp. Is there any other reason to it?
Old 06/06/2012, 09:07   #4

elite*gold: 220
maybe you just tried some private servers with bad specifications
but there's no delay