Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Sro_client 100 cap

Discussion on [Request]Sro_client 100 cap within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/28/2012, 10:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
up...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] sro_client addresses
03/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I'd be grateful if anyone knows the addresses in sro_client.exe for Exchange gold limit, stall gold limit, mastery level cap & level cap and could post them here. Thanks in advance.
[REQUEST] SRO_Client.exe CSRO
02/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I need sro_client.exe from CSRO ver. 1.166 can you help me? I downloaded sro_client.exe in english, but now all things dont have name, and i dind't backuped :* Thanks.
[REQUEST] sro_client.exe v1.231
10/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Can someone upload a sro_client.exe with the version 1.231? Cause Testosterone work only with that version (Its I-sro) thx :handsdown:
[Request]sro_client.exe
06/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, can someone upload it for me ? I don't have much time to download client again :| I just need it :P
[REQUEST]SRO_Client v1.176 or 1.170
06/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, everyone I did my silkroad online servers with C # Emulator of lyzerk but that when I play I have to click and I click on SRO_Client but this tells me that I have to run and I run Silkroad.exe but after that everything is blank and there is no start button help? _________________________________________________ __ MADE BY GOOGLE TRADUTOR