Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hoylbot Need help! Game won't start.

Discussion on Hoylbot Need help! Game won't start. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hoylbot Need help! Game won't start.

Hey all,

when I start holybot, I chose elitebot, I log in with my username and password, choose elitesro3 and when I click start game, that little rectangular box (the load thing) comes up but it stays like that, it doesnt load the game.

When I just load the game normally (without bot) it works.

Anyone know why?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me please i cant start the game
11/02/2011 - Vindictus - 2 Replies
hello community, can anyone help me when i press on game start buttom then come this picrure http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/7uewj6my/thumb/20 11_11_02_0000.jpg
Can't start game >.<
09/06/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
So , my dragons weren't working after trying to delete the DB skill . Then i followed oLago's post from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-de velopment/1063024-release-shstudio-multi-purposes- editor-43.html . But i did a big mistake . At DELETE FROM .. WHERE SkillLevel<100; GO , idk why shStudio made files on desktop ( altho it was set somewhere else ) and so i hadn't see them . Then i executed that code in sql manager since i am nub , it said 594 lines affected , and now game...
Cant even start game
11/22/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
I download the correct client, checked various times, and the patcher. I patch. I put logintool in folder where everything is, and execute it. I wait, but whilst the red bar at the bottom of the logintool is complete, the green bar stays at half. No servers appear, only some words in strange symbols that are not chinese. Can someone help me please???
cen get start game
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
in the latest three day, i hev alott of lags end dc. (witout bot) end from latest 20 hour, my start button even dont show up. i dont know waht to, do i try evrithing. reinstall game, or to log in the silkroad site. but the game not open pliz help mi guys, i lost allready 2 day from the gold ticket.
Help..........Cant start the game lol
03/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i usually press start after the client completes loading then i type my ID and PW and press enter If i log in successfully i press start then woooof i am in But after the last update i cant start the game after i log in, and i am really upset guyz plz if anyone knows how to solve this prob just tell me how Thx in advance