Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi all ! I request tutorial how to make charge back by paypal !

Discussion on Hi all ! I request tutorial how to make charge back by paypal ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hi all ! I request tutorial how to make charge back by paypal !

Hi all ! I request tutorial how to make charge back by paypal !

I need to know that how to make it corectly and post here how much % is that I'll get my money back !
Old 11/21/2008, 10:39   #2

Charge Back is illegal!

U can get hard penalty
Old 11/21/2008, 14:53   #3

Charge back is legal , if it wasnt legal they wouldnt put it up...

When the seller doesnt give the full thing the way it supposed to be or doesnt offer the services you paid for , i see no reason for him to stay with your money.

Anyways have no idea how to tho..
Old 11/21/2008, 17:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_ger View Post
Charge Back is illegal!

U can get hard penalty
Idiot leave these forums...

As for chargebacks, go to your paypal account and find Resolution center from there you can use there report a problem system, and make a complaint to them about who you bought from and say they didnt give you your items, wala chargeback or you can call your CC company and ask them to reverse a payment.
Old 11/21/2008, 17:46   #5

Use Google..
Old 11/21/2008, 18:04   #6

elite*gold: 20
Wrong sub Forum.