Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC again after inspections?

Discussion on DC again after inspections? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DC again after inspections?

I did not get any dc's before the inspections but now I do again.
I was using the DC client...

Any1 know of other ways to get rid of dc?

THanks
Old 11/19/2008, 13:38   #2

For What server???
Old 11/19/2008, 13:48   #3

MySRO. Sorry forget to mention.

@ The beginning I dc'd just like now, then I used the DC client and DC stopped.
Now after the inspections it starts again
Old 11/19/2008, 14:42   #4

try to use that proxy software from the guide and u will be fine .at least works for me and im from romania .and i didnt get one dc after i started to use the software

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Undergoin Inspections WTF?!
01/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, when im starting my silkroad client i get a message saying silkroad is undergoing inspections please visit http://www.silkroad-online.net or something like that.. I checked rev6 and theres no inspection or so because the servers are crowded.. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? Or anyone having an equal problem so please tell me Regards helmer EDIT: solved it now anyways :p
Server Inspections.
12/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Ok I go onto SRO and it told me that the servers are going under an update or..... bla bla bla. Ok so I go to silkroadonline.net I check it out. And there are no news telling about any inspetion,or updates. OK last I go to rev6.com I go to server list and the servers people are going on and off, so there are no inspections. When I got back home I was botting XD. But I was just botting for gold. my character was still there I exit the game cause the screen was messed up. And go on it and the...
Inspections/Updates
12/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey, I was wondering was it just me... or is everyone getting the message that Silkroad is undergoing inspections/updates (which has been going on for about 2 hours now+). Thanks.
What is up with Gaymax & inspections
05/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
when they get lazy (a month or so now) they do "data backups" (i.e. turn off servers & take a 4-6 hr nap), & now they're doing inspections every day :hm: another 2 or so hr inspection 2nite