Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Adding custom teleports.

Discussion on [Help] Adding custom teleports. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Adding custom teleports.

<Closed>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Adding Custom Gears
01/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hey all i want to know if any of u can teach me how to add custom gears lapises and that stuff on server i tryed sheditor but i didnt understand a thing can any1 help :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
[RELEASE] Dead Front 2 Map with Monsters and Warps/Teleports + Colosseum Teleports
11/05/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
This is a quick release because a few people asked for it, and some people think they are great because they don't share this release. Anyway, let's get started. This includes: -Teleports to Dead Front 2 map -Colosseum maps and teleport configurations -<<MONSTERS>> for the Dead Front 2 map. -<<MONSTERS>> in monster.csv for the new monsters -Minimap for Ardeca updated to have the new minimap texture in English. -Strings -Updated modeleffect.csv
Adding more custom glows
10/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I have a few ideas on adding a custom glow for +11 or 13 and etc. The problem is not modifying current colors and textures. More so on adding the actual coding into the itemtypenumber file which the 4 different sections of numbers stands for +3,+5,+7,+9 ... I've been trying to recognize the pattern but it's hard to tell to set the next one up for +11. Has anyone successfully added another + of there own. If so how. Don't forget. I'm not trying to replace a current glow with another...
[Help]Adding custom drops
06/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
aiight so im working on adding custom drops, but is there any way to add items without using the grades... cos im getting 59 weapons mixed in with heroic 1-15 weapons and so on... thank in advance!
Adding custom items
04/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
How do you add new items to itemtype.dat and actually be able to use it. Yes, I'm talking about private servers.