Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

delete char

Discussion on delete char within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
delete char

hello delete char 7 days wait and dont deleted :S
Old 04/17/2012, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Contact the server team from the server you are playing at. They might help you with this problem.
Old 04/17/2012, 21:04   #3

Received Thanks: 1,161
I think he might be testing that on HIS own personal server... ;o
Old 04/17/2012, 21:09   #4

Received Thanks: 6,288
I think the char only get deleted once you restart the server and the 7 days period expired (thats why iSRO does weekly inspections, well one of the reasons). Also I think there was a query that needed to fix in order to make it work.
Old 04/22/2012, 10:41   #5

elite*gold: 30
delete char problem
Old 04/22/2012, 10:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I think the char only get deleted once you restart the server and the 7 days period expired (thats why iSRO does weekly inspections, well one of the reasons). Also I think there was a query that needed to fix in order to make it work.

Nope . you don't need a server inspection , i can press delete after 1day of the inspection and i will have my character deleted after inspection with 1 day too ^^
Old 04/22/2012, 17:50   #7

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko* View Post
Nope . you don't need a server inspection , i can press delete after 1day of the inspection and i will have my character deleted after inspection with 1 day too ^^
how to?