Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for partner to join in this new ERA

Discussion on looking for partner to join in this new ERA within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/05/2012, 18:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Neko, if you want them to shut up in the ****, you should put here some screenshots, in example a video of you killing an unique and then mounting it. If you don't then you are giving them the reason.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/05/2012, 18:44   #32

elite*gold: 844
guys pleas stop this ware if you make it nice jobe if you didnt try to do it just need more think that`s it no one better than one i hope you guys calm down and if you wanna host pm me
Old 04/05/2012, 19:04   #33

When is said the ideas , without explain , every one saw the words i wrote in his dream ..
my ideas are simple ideas ... for mounting a unqiue it is not this way !!!
i am making ( still making they are alot of mobs) a scrolls of a normal ride pet with the shape of the mob , and this scroll drop to this mob .. for example i will creat in the DB a scroll of TG Tiger, and add the scroll drop 1 scroll with 100% chance from this unqiue or mob ONLY !
so normal player who don't understand in any of DB editing , or something will think it is like he captured it.

Quests ( unfinshed yet , i am still editing quest.sct to change the NPC only ! )
notice that Asia minor is the 120~130 area !
Old 04/05/2012, 19:12   #34

oh you edit quests already ? no thx
better make new quests
also i dont see anything epic -.-
you talk to much
as forget to say something where the epic in making mob drop scroll -.-
Old 04/05/2012, 19:17   #35

How about you all get the **** off his jock and let him do his ****?
He's asking for 1 person, and all you dicks come in here and act like ********?
Doesn't matter if he can't do it or can, let him find a person, and you'll find out.
******* haters 24/7.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/05/2012, 19:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
better make new quests
also i dont see anything epic -.-
you talk to much
WELL .. IF IT Give the same result , so it is ok !!
now i am editing Quest.sct , if i collect all the quests in just 1 NPC .. and called it Quest Manger and you saw the screenshot without checking the textdata , you can't note a diff. , and if i finshed the IDea of Monstors capturing .. it will appear for players it is 100% , also the FGW OF Talismans ( Flame mountain ) by editing the mobs , and quest , it appear like a new FGW ++ Iwill not disable the wreck one , it will get other drops , i will not tell

also the custom pets , custom uniques 25 new unqiue, custom title ; there is a quest Kill 50 thief 105+ and get Thieves Slayer Rank , and same for Traders/Hunters

+ there is no any other p-server Madee all those things , and there is alot of servers with custom things but UNBALANCED , UN-Enjoyabl !

it was my fault to share my ideas here , i have to make everything alone and nevershare , till i finsh it 100% so it appear working 100%

Quote:
where the epic in making mob drop scroll -.-
IT IS AN IDEA , PEOPLE LIKE it , YOU SHUT UP ! ...
everything in the DB is so damn easy , it just need the IDEA !!!
HATERS ARE 24/7 HERE ! What a community !
Old 04/05/2012, 19:23   #37

Received Thanks: 6,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko_ View Post
now i am editing Quest.sct , if i collect all the quests in just 1 NPC .. and called it Quest Manger and you saw the screenshot without checking the textdata , you can't note a diff. , and if i finshed the IDea of Monstors capturing .. it will appear for players it is 100% , also the FGW OF Talismans ( Flame mountain ) by editing the mobs , and quest , it appear like a new FGW ++ Iwill not disable the wreck one , it will get other drops , i will not tell

also the custom pets , custom uniques 25 new unqiue, custom title ; there is a quest Kill 50 thief 105+ and get Thieves Slayer Rank , and same for Traders/Hunters

+ there is no any other p-server Madee all those things , and there is alot of servers with custom things but UNBALANCED , UN-Enjoyabl !

it was my fault to share my ideas here , i have to make everything alone and nevershare , till i finsh it 100% so it appear working 100%
Editing existings quests makes you lose that specific quest. Also it is not possible to merge all the quests in the same NPC because some quests are hardcoded on the Gameserver, not on the .sct files, IVY, GORIA, HWAN, etc, all of them are hard-coded and cannot be edited-moved (well maybe editing the Gameserver but doesnt worth it.
Old 04/05/2012, 19:24   #38

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
iam not god o.O
i just say i can do all this things easy -.-(easy shit for me...i believe it's easy too for Synx7)
and you have to put pic of what you said in this topic
so ppl can believe you lol
nth more
He doesn't have to put anything in this topic. It is his own decision, not yours, so please, shut the fuck up and go take care of your servers which are made as pure money farm. Don't forget to add the Comic Sans ms. font as well. That font is an eternal symbol of your pathetic servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zChopper View Post
How about you all get the fuck off his jock and let him do his shit?
He's asking for 1 person, and all you dicks come in here and act like assholes?
Doesn't matter if he can't do it or can, let him find a person, and you'll find out.
Goddamn haters 24/7.
That's totally right. He's seeking just for a single person and all these fucks are acting like they are gods, especially that rushcrush noob. All he did on his pathetic servers are things that are easy to do for a person with a brain capable of doing simple read -> analyze -> do.

Quote:

IT IS AN IDEA , PEOPLE LIKE it , YOU SHUT UP ! ...
everything in the DB is so damn easy , it just need the IDEA !!!
HATERS ARE 24/7 HERE ! What a community !
Individuals. Individuals are these who make this community look like a piece of shits hating each other on every single opportunity. Individuals like rushcrush, trying to bring down everyone who claims to be good at something so he makes himself look like a godlike developer, having the best private server out of this world, probably not even realizing that there are many servers that exceed his not only in community, but also the management.

As for Neko_...

...seriously people - if you don't like what he does, don't believe what he did, just fucking get the fuck out of this topic. I am sick of you wannabe gods posting your shit everywhere showing everyone how godlike you are.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2012, 19:31   #39

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Editing existings quests makes you lose that specific quest. Also it is not possible to merge all the quests in the same NPC because some quests are hardcoded on the Gameserver, not on the .sct files, IVY, GORIA, HWAN, etc, all of them are hard-coded and cannot be edited-moved (well maybe editing the Gameserver but doesnt worth it.

WELL My server start from level 80 .. your character start level 80 .. so 80- quests , mobs , spawns are useless ... DELETEING THEM WILL MAKE GAMESERVER lite AND Using some of them make the game custom

Now i have more than 25 quest of the Asia Minor quests that i can use for 121~130 quests , and by deleting the existing HWAN quests and replace it with more easier , and SCT file controll where does the quest start from , i mean which NPC .. I Decrypted it , but i am facing a problems since 1 week in encrypt it again
IT IS LIKE A Bad things covered with a Golden paper make it shine more :d ... and the normal players will never care about the Inner system , they care about the result , and LV . 20~30 quests are NOT important while it is 130 cap.

and also if i just made the Quests.sct i can replace any other quest MOB to a unqiue and make the Title ( Unique Slayer , Roc Slayer , Seth killer ) what ever i want from the 85- quests

DAMN , I GAVE OUT ALL MY IDEAS !
Old 04/05/2012, 19:37   #40

Received Thanks: 6,288
Quote:
WELL My server start from level 80 .. your character start level 80 .. so 80- quests , mobs , spawns are useless ... DELETEING THEM WILL MAKE GAMESERVER lite AND Using some of them make the game custom

Now i have more than 25 quest of the Asia Minor quests that i can use for 121~130 quests , and by deleting the existing HWAN quests and replace it with more easier , and SCT file controll where does the quest start from , i mean which NPC .. I Decrypted it , but i am facing a problems since 1 week in encrypt it again

IT IS LIKE A Bad things covered with a Golden paper make it shine more :d ... and the normal players will never care about the Inner system , they care about the result , and LV . 20~30 quests are NOT important while it is 130 cap.

and also if i just made the Quests.sct i can replace any other quest MOB to a unqiue and make the Title ( Unique Slayer , Roc Slayer , Seth killer ) what ever i want from the 85- quests

DAMN , I GAVE OUT ALL MY IDEAS !
I see. Well you probably will be able to do it. Your idea sounds good, but I disagree with the thing that crap covered with golden paper is nice, it is so Microsoft'ish. Inner system is important, keep everything clean and sort is important, you will be always be limited by the number of quests available on Asia Minor, is way better create new quests from scratch.

Oh about the adding wings to avatars, are you reading my mind? I was planning it already for my server since months ago!! XD

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 19:46   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I see. Well you probably will be able to do it. Your idea sounds good, but I disagree with the thing that crap covered with golden paper is nice, it is so Microsoft'ish. Inner system is important, keep everything clean and sort is important, you will be always be limited by the number of quests available on Asia Minor, is way better create new quests from scratch.

Oh about the adding wings to avatars, are you reading my mind? I was planning it already for my server since months ago!! XD

the good in you that you are not a hater

My point comes here , i am not limted with asia minor quest ! no i am limted withh all 85- Quests , since i can change Mobs target from Quest.sct and add them to one NPC i can add more than 450 quest
Also my idea is making server lite and fast -- if i removed D1~D8 From DB and client side and NPC'S shopS it will take more than 10000 row deleted , and quests that i will not use + the mobs spawn is about 60,000 mob spawn
when i made something like that my server launched on I3 LAPTOP with full areas , without mobs spawn and items , and i need the areas in tradeing and jobbing , so being this areas without mobs i more good

btw wings update are finshed from me 2 month ago , and i just added archangel wing today
Old 04/05/2012, 19:49   #42

I read all the posts, and what i don't understand is why you would want to make new quests? Tell me in wich server anyone is doing the quests? I didn't saw anyone making the quests not even when SWSRO or ECSRO was highlighted back in the old days. So quit the drama and help the guy out.
Old 04/05/2012, 19:54   #43

Quote:
* Mobs Hunting system , Kill the MOB and Ride it , working 100%
proof or it didn't happen.
Old 04/05/2012, 19:57   #44

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelShade View Post
I read all the posts, and what i don't understand is why you would want to make new quests? Tell me in wich server anyone is doing the quests? I didn't saw anyone making the quests not even when SWSRO or ECSRO was highlighted back in the old days. So quit the drama and help the guy out.
YEA .. You'r right , but you are right when you are talking about I-SRO Designed quests ..
if i or any other enough exp. player , he could make a good scripted quest so you will never feel boring while doing it , my server is designed on FUN
the fun in my postion is , Unique Hunting parties to collect coins , Jobbing trading and robber , and FGW Of flame mountain , and the balanced PVP

wELL You can just w8 And judge yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post
proof or it didn't happen.
i already explained it at in the up posts , you lazy kid !
Old 04/05/2012, 20:10   #45

Quote:
i already explained it at in the up posts , you lazy kid !
I don't care about your kral "explain" I just wanna see proofs.

« evxsro | Chernobyl »