Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO registration

Discussion on ECSRO registration within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ECSRO registration

hey, im trying to register at ecsro.net but theres no link, i guess they closed it, does anyone know when they will open it again? i hear ecsro is going in the dump, but i guess its okay to play until another p serevr comes out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2008, 05:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
It was open for about 2 days.. 2 days ago
Old 11/01/2008, 08:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
nope we dont know

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ecsro registration
01/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
how many account can you have on nomi? I have one but i made another one 2 days ago and it still hasnt been approved. And i used different emails. please help
ECSRO Registration
11/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Anyone know when it will be up? cuz i forgot my username and password to my main account which was around level 70 and i havent played for months. I've been using a test account to get back into the game but i can't really do anything in a test account cuz the stuff will just get stolen and deleted. Also if you have an extra empty or not empty account i could play on till registration is back up that'd be cool too, thanks. Talking about ECSRO Public btw.
Ecsro registration
01/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Can you currently register for ecsro? if so I didnt see the link on the blog, so can someone send me a link for the registration for the game. thanks
ECSRO registration
06/03/2008 - SRO Private Server - 53 Replies
If you want to register you can simply go here: http://221.195.40.141:1026/bak/ login name email nickname password password verification