Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Vsro Files server to be GM Assistant..

Discussion on Looking for a Vsro Files server to be GM Assistant.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Looking for a Vsro Files server to be GM Assistant..

Hey guys..
i wanted to ask you if you made a server and you are a GM alone i can be your Assistant,i would like to ! i can keep your server Clean of scams and Removing the things that players doing (illegal thing),i'm not that good on server settings.. but im pretty good to be assistant in the GAME
and i can speak english as well,hope you like this post and i may help you in your server

GoodBye
Old 03/30/2012, 23:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundRave View Post
Hey guys..
i wanted to ask you if you made a server and you are a GM alone i can be you Assistant,i would like to ! i can keep your server Clean of scams and Removing the thing that players doing (illegal thing),i'm not that good on server setting.. but im pretty good to be assistant in the GAME
and i can speak english as well,hope you like this post and i may help you in your server

GoodBye

fail epic
Old 03/30/2012, 23:44   #3

what do you mean by (epic fail)?
Old 03/30/2012, 23:55   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
You should read stickys before post.

Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
This Tip from me[vsro server files]
08/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
These tips from abdelfattah's thread if you run first query then you must run second query too to connect SMC.Because first query delete gm accounts too.And you need gm account to login smc.Else you will get this error ; "cannot connect to division manager (invalid user info)" First query USE GO TRUNCATE TABLE . TRUNCATE TABLE . TRUNCATE TABLE . TRUNCATE TABLE .
[VSRO]Server files deposit files mirror
05/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
^Title said it all Deposit Files Deposit Files Deposit Files Ciao, Thief
VSRO Server Files
04/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Ich war mal so Frei und habe alle deitein dir ihr braucht zusammen gepackt und auf mein server geladen so sollte der Download erheblich schneller gehen Files:http://62.141.36.87/Datein.rar Password: fortheworstcommunityever
Need help with vsro files server.
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I click on 3 - CustomCertificationServer, but it gone fast, than im trying to open GlobalManager but it write : It has been failed to Request Certification. What is the problem?
VSRO Server files!
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 74 Replies
Guys, seriously.. stop dreaming, i don't think any of these people will release the files, most of them are greedy, selfish personalities, look when they said - if we'll get files we'll share blablalba.. now what's going on? You all are like crazy after them. Either you get them from the people that got them or from the VSRO testserver. Anyways, you can still try to find any vulnreabilities on VSRO servers maybe somoene gets lucky, here's a tip: - Download Metasploit - Download...