Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Huge Laggs

Discussion on Huge Laggs within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Huge Laggs

wth is going on?
am I the only one who has big laggs in Ecsro when the server is full?..
if not what can i do to fix it
Old 10/22/2008, 14:24   #2

I thing you one

I have no lag :P Maybe your internet speed is to slow
Old 10/22/2008, 20:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protect View Post
wth is going on?
am I the only one who has big laggs in Ecsro when the server is full?..
if not what can i do to fix it
They spawning uniques so meybe your sro lagging. ECSRO team will make restart or something. Nice... New threads for simple questions , bravo !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Huge favor!!!
12/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Can someone just put their dekaron extreme folder into a .rar file and upload it coz im having difficulties installing it in my comp(when i press start nothing happens and yes i've disabled my antivirus while installing it):handsdown:.
(Bug) HUGE from mojo
10/16/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Mojo appears to be slightly bugged right now, and when you kiss him while mounted you get incredibly large (like, huge) for a brief moment. Will update an image in a minute http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mojovr9.j pg http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mojo2tc3. jpg Also, it is my mojo, i got it a while ago on this 49 shaman during that /kiss bug.
Huge snakes
04/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Okay, I just recently got hacked by my best friend (in Aries, constellation) server, and so it took me forever to gather up money at BI being a poor ass level 125 archer, and a friend of mine told me to go to Huge snakes cuz of they're drops. Where the hell are they? O.o
i have a huge problem,if anyone can help pls do it
04/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
lately i get "Disconected because of network insecurity"(wtf?) and every time i try to log in i see "acc blocked for 10min cuz wrong pw 3 times":| a freak is trying to connect with my acc,and he is not stoping.that's probably the reason i get "Disconected because of network insecurity" and i can't log in cuz i have to wait 10min then another 10 and so on... anyone has a brilliant ideea about how can i play on my own account?://