Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad private sever (looking for good one)

Discussion on Silkroad private sever (looking for good one) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Silkroad private sever (looking for good one)

Hello guys..

i have a question.. i was reading the forum and i found some good servers but all of download links are broken-damaged-or something like this. Soo my BIG question is does anyone has a good private server to play on and if you can paste a downlaod link and registration page too.. the server has to be almost crowded.. but defenetly not EASY traffic its good if it has big rates like x50 xp and stuff like this

Soo if anyone can help me i would be verry happy

Thank you!!
Old 02/24/2012, 12:29   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
hello friend

There's already many servers with rates like 50-80-100x rates but the case of broken links is going to that server u try, and i don't suggest to play on server don't re-new or check the download links of it's client .
Also about suggest good server so i don't think there's a good server till now but there are the rest u saw at Advertising section .
In my opinion try to search your self cuz every guy here will Advertising his server or the server he's playing on .

Kind regards .
Old 02/25/2012, 01:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
they all suck, only want money from silk.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
big rates, good gameplay, no lag, private server list, silkroad