Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plz help cant connect to my server from another computer

Discussion on plz help cant connect to my server from another computer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation plz help cant connect to my server from another computer

i have created a v-sro server and made a hamachi room and joined my friend told him the ip and port but he got this error

Uploaded with

note:he uses ver 203 i uses 188 that may cause error for him but i dont think it can cause c4?

and can my weak computer run 10-15 player?

core 2 duo 2.9 ghz
4gb ram
1gb geforce 9500
Old 02/11/2012, 02:48   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
C4 = wrong client .
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2012, 12:40   #3

thx i thought it aconnection problem so if he use the same clinet game will work?

can u tell me how to change datebase to d13 one?
Old 03/12/2012, 10:45   #4

please help me my server cannot connect the other player...any one have idea?
Old 03/12/2012, 10:49   #5

Received Thanks: 1,320
@actor

make sure your firewall doesn't block the connection. Make sure you have your WANip in your certification settings and server.cfg. Your client must be patched with the right ip or just use a loader. that's pretty much it.
If you're behind a router use Chernobyl's sr_patcher for ip spoofing, abdellfattah made a guide for it if you don't understand.
Old 03/13/2012, 14:22   #6

please help me too my server cannot connect other player
Old 03/13/2012, 14:31   #7

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Could you explain more about your problem actor