Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Against TheConArtist

Discussion on Against TheConArtist within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/05/2012, 00:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaQiMafia View Post
He shouldn't give us infraction for such a reasons, he should at least warn us like once or twice before doing the **** he does << best solution, I got infraction for posting a replay as a comic photo reason?: SPAM, WADAFAQ?
this is exactly what infractions are
warnings
more or less
It doesn't really make a difference if he ticks "Warning" when he gives an infraction
It's there to get your attention and to try to prevent you from doing the same stupid thing again
Old 02/05/2012, 01:43   #17

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Abdelhady View Post
Thanks 4 Insulting, i'll not answer on this because i Respectable and i dont want any benefits,i didn't sawed any bad thing from him so why i should insult him and say i against him WTF or because if he gived " Me " an infraction i should go make theard and say i against him ?
lol'd
He should give you an infraction, look at you're avatar it's HIGHLY offending towards Isrealian people. I will report you for that since it's way to racist.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/05/2012, 01:47   #18

Received Thanks: 1,886
He is ACTA,SOPA and PIPA in one name "TheConArtist".

You can't say something against him, he'll infract you!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/05/2012, 02:15   #19

I agreed, he shouldnt be mod here if has little knowledge about sro.
Old 02/05/2012, 02:18   #20

That's not your decision anyway,so why ***** about it here?
Old 02/05/2012, 02:36   #21

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
That's not your decision anyway,so why ***** about it here?
Actually it is, if the majority of this community votes for BANNED HIM FROM MODERATOR job, than he will be banned. Since you won't stay a mod here when 99% of community doesn't want you.

So you're statement is FALSE.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/05/2012, 07:07   #22

Received Thanks: 3,160
We should deliver our message to John Dread so he can open Poll if we want that guy over here or not

seems like it's not only me who is hating him
Old 02/05/2012, 07:15   #23

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
LastThief the guy who troll/spam/insult every where are talking now and he is really annoying that TheConArtist give him infraction for his spam !
won't u think u was annoying people with ur spam , and now annoying that guy !
in My opinion GT*O
#Reported
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
We should deliver our message to John Dread so he can open Poll if we want that guy over here or not

seems like it's not only me who is hating him
Ya all trollers/spammers hating him cuz he's the more active moderator here who delete that spam ****
Go report him cuz he was doing his work well .
Old 02/05/2012, 08:02   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
LastThief the guy who troll/spam/insult every where are talking now and he is really annoying that TheConArtist give him infraction for his spam !
won't u think u was annoying people with ur spam , and now annoying that guy !
in My opinion GT*O
#Reported

Ya all trollers/spammers hating him cuz he's the more active moderator here who delete that spam shit
Go report him cuz he was doing his work well .
Firstly @bold part no body gives shit about your opinion around here

Let me begin abdel : I won't mention your English but I will mention what you've done to the community ?

You've done absolutely nothing to this community , Acting like software developer when you don't know even what is visual studio.

Calling yourself pro ? Oh come on only amateurs calling themselves pros !

What have you presented to the community ? false info ? I won't quote you in all of your threads but actually you gave damn false info to everyone.

About your fixes ? it's not even fixes. It's bullshit both source codes of your "cert" and Pushedx cert -Not comparing you with pushedx anyway he is way higher level than you- Are Identical I i mean not even line changed !

When did you come to this community ? Since when you know about me or about my work around here ? Since when you know that I'm troll or spammer or flaming tons of time as you just stated.

I've helped this community as much as you can imagine and way more greater than you.I won't call myself pro or something as you claim that you're pro(Immature in my opinion if you say it)

2nd point :
Whole sro community doesn't want him and you want him ? It's not our problem as we -sro community- hate him , how he act like he have never been a moderator anywhere(Spamming infractions).

As for spam part I've never annoyed anyone with my spam and btw Yo123 is way better than him let's not mention that he is warning first before giving infractions , but that guy called TheConArtist or w/e spamming infractions without even warning first lol.

Why do you report me ? Do you even understand what is report button ? What it's used for ? Seriously you should get banned for annoying mods with those stupid reports everywhere. should I quote your some #Reported messages ? you won't even get mod with that English level believe me.

(I don't claim that I've perfect English either but my level on English is just fair)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/05/2012, 09:24   #25

I'll show you smth guys:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist
Dear ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp,

You have received a warning at elitepvpers.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

You have been warned for insulting other members. The warning will last for one month.
-------

Original Post:

Quote:
Quote:
PHP Code:
using Thread;
using Thread.Problem.Fix;
using Thread.LogicMean;
using Security.Meaning;
{
else ,
GameServer Can't Crashed From client packets ever;
Else == else == if == try

So don't mind that the GS crash fix is out from this thread Just read well plz .
btw, is that language called NYAN#? or its .AbdelFattah#?
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
elitepvpers
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/05/2012, 09:24   #26

Quote:
Firstly @bold part no body gives shit about your opinion around here

Let me begin abdel : I won't mention your English but I will mention what you've done to the community ?

You've done absolutely nothing to this community , Acting like software developer when you don't know even what is visual studio.

What have you presented to the community ? false info ? I won't quote you in all of your threads but actually you gave damn false info to everyone.

About your fixes ? it's not even fixes. It's bullshit both source codes of your "cert" and Pushedx cert -Not comparing you with pushedx anyway he is way higher level than you- Are Identical I i mean not even line changed !

When did you come to this community ? Since when you know about me or about my work around here ? Since when you know that I'm troll or spammer or flaming tons of time as you just stated.

I've helped this community as much as you can imagine and way more greater than you.I won't call myself pro or something as you claim that you're pro(Immature in my opinion if you say it)

2nd point :
Whole sro community doesn't want him and you want him ? It's not our problem as we -sro community- hate him , how he act like he have never been a moderator anywhere(Spamming infractions).

As for spam part I've never annoyed anyone with my spam and btw Yo123 is way better than him let's not mention that he is warning first before giving infractions , but that guy called TheConArtist or w/e spamming infractions without even warning first lol.

Why do you report me ? Do you even understand what is report button ? What it's used for ? Seriously you should get banned for annoying mods with those stupid reports everywhere. should I quote your some #Reported messages ? you won't even get mod with that English level believe me.

(I don't claim that I've perfect English either but my level on English is just fair)
I don't read ur blablabla shit ,
You are venomous on me and on all ,
Let we start ,
Quote:

You just venomous ,
My advise to you to growth up and change ur behavior .

I don't give fly fucks , but ur posts full of spam/troll/insult and also venomous and annoying people ,

and with ur post now u prove that what i was saying , you gives shit on nothing , u talk about me but u don't talk about ur self , you talk about moderators , theconartist and yo123 but u don't talk about ur self

About ur self just SPAM/TROLL and they are just annoying all people here ,

My words doesn't say u don't make nothing for sro community , ya u did , but my point u are full annoying to people

and at last i have no personal problems with u , but in most of my posts u just spam me , and that's annoying .
Old 02/05/2012, 09:25   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Abdelhady View Post
Thanks 4 Insulting, i'll not answer on this because i Respectable and i dont want any benefits,i didn't sawed any bad thing from him so why i should insult him and say i against him WTF or because if he gived " Me " an infraction i should go make theard and say i against him ?
lol'd
Kiddo if you think assliker is insult what than you got no clue what insulting is
Old 02/05/2012, 09:29   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post
I'll show you smth guys:
You are same like LastThief ,
Just annoying me with ur posts,
Abdelfattah# , that is insult , and before abdelblalala , the great thing u are from Egypt and muslim and know that abdelblalala isn't kind of insult but it's something bigger ,
and u have no rights to spam in my guide , just if u like say thanks or don't say **** and if u don't like just leave .
Old 02/05/2012, 09:39   #29

Quote:
I don't read ur blablabla **** ,
You are venomous on me and on all ,
Let we start ,

You just venomous ,
My advise to you to growth up and change ur behavior .

I don't give fly ***** , but ur posts full of spam/troll/insult and also venomous and annoying people ,

and with ur post now u prove that what i was saying , you gives **** on nothing , u talk about me but u don't talk about ur self , you talk about moderators , theconartist and yo123 but u don't talk about ur self

About ur self just SPAM/TROLL and they are just annoying all people here ,

My words doesn't say u don't make nothing for sro community , ya u did , but my point u are full annoying to people

and at last i have no personal problems with u , but in most of my posts u just spam me , and that's annoying .
I'm venomous O_o what does this supposed to mean ? nothing lol

You won't read my post because you can't understand English ? or wait I've beaten you with my post and you can't reply to it ? In both cases it's fail and sure I will "Growth" up soon

and btw wtf is wrong with Abdelfattah# or NYAN# ? NoN_Stop is already working on nyan# !

I'm "full" annoying that just supposed to be Full kral

you accused NoN_Stop without even knowing him that he is hacker , Posting false info that he will steal your "visa" info (I bet you don't even have one) quoting some ***** form another website claiming it's your info and why you don't reply to my post ? Oh come on I've just rememberd You got no clue what imma saying lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2012, 09:42   #30

Quote:
You won't read my post because you can't understand English ? or wait I've beaten you with my post and you can't reply to it ? In both cases it's fail and sure I will "Growth" up soon
You will never change , and keep fighting , i don't care about u , and also i tell u that i wasn't / won't fight u , but don't give fly ***** , and Oky u win xDDDDDDDDD
Closed Thread