Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About pservers

Discussion on About pservers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2012, 16:50   #16
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laнonda View Post
and 0 corruption
no support= no gms on game
no gms on game=they dont care about u
they dont care=no corruption
Old 02/01/2012, 16:54   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lopas is right a lot of servers are just copy pasta with only some rates increased and items in shops so you can be even more lazy.

Prime looks different that's for sure but to say that those people are the best of the best *mwehh*. Sure it has a lot of good and skilled people and it's probably the best team of the psro community but still it doesn't contain the best of the best
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2012, 17:10   #18
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Lopas is right a lot of servers are just copy pasta with only some rates increased and items in shops so you can be even more lazy.

Prime looks different that's for sure but to say that those people are the best of the best *mwehh*. Sure it has a lot of good and skilled people and it's probably the best team of the psro community but still it doesn't contain the best of the best
only let down is job system(i dont like new system)

the ggod part, is that u got almost all pros on epvpers there(why u didnt called me XD) working at the same, that for sure gonna bring server up
Old 02/01/2012, 17:11   #19

try out:
Old 02/01/2012, 17:26   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
barely any info on the website apart from exp rates
Old 02/01/2012, 17:30   #21

If you wanna a private server with custom stuff this is the server you want:

Its a 70 cap server old shool. You have:

-Battle Arena every 2 hours, you exchange coins for 11DG Destruction (Type A) sets,accesorys and weapons. You might wonder: "WTF? aint the server 70 cap?" Yes it is but the gm fixed the def/attacks from gears-weapons to fit on 70 cap, the 11dg gears is equal to 8dg but when you get the full set you get the +2 bonus and also 11dg blues which is why 11dg set is the best gear... Also weapons 11dg = 8dg sos weapons, so ofc weapons 11dg are way better than 8dg too.

-Job active as hell, theres silk transports on npc to avoid problems, increased profits, rewards for #1,2 and 3 players of each job (special tytles same as Captain or Baroten but this ones are custom, Hunter = Champion, Thief = Wanted, Trader = not sure :P) also Blue zerk, when 2 blue zerks are close the zerks turns orange and also you get a 10% dmg boost .

-Builds are TOTALLY BALANCED! Theres not OP warriors that 1 shot every1! Actually warriors are pretty weak atm, locks are nerfed as well but still really awesome (stun lasts 2 secs,sleep 4 secs), Bards are pretty good, got 30% more dmg and the 70 AOE skill have a KD chance which makes them very viable,also force chns are very viale too as all the builds i have to say. To be honest every build here is really viable in any aspect, even Bard/Cleric, the only build i can think as weak is the bladers, which gms are still thinking how to improve them without boosting s/s nukers.

-Awesome community: Small and great community, really helpfull, also note that turks ip are banned so that makes the community even better ^^

-Epic GMs and Helpers: As you can note with all this cool stuffs, the GMs are just epic, also really helpfully and nice, everytime you pm them they answer you

-Map is totally custom: Not custom persai, but theres just 2 citys here: DW and Jangan, to avoid the larger amount of citys so jobbing would be just stupid (finding traders would be impossible) also population would be spread too much... OFC the mobs lvls are fixed so you can reach lvl 70 just using this 2 towns... Jangan mobs = lvl 1-40, DW Mobs = lvl 40-60, DW Cave Mobs = lvl 60-70. (For example Chakjis wolers = lvl 40, Robbers = lvl 56-60), ofc the drops/exp/hp/def are fixed to fit as its lvl...

-Legend 3 comming soon: it will includes Medusa and Rod (HP,Attack and defense fixed to fit on the server) which will drop amazin stuff which no1 knows, also job cave is comming soon with custom uniques that only thiefs/hunters can attack so the idea is that thiefs/hunters stay thiefs/hunters away from 'their' uniques so they dont get the drops and exp/sp.

So there you go... This server is a dream, you just gotta try it
Old 02/01/2012, 18:02   #22
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
If you wanna a private server with custom stuff this is the server you want:

Its a 70 cap server old shool. You have:

-Battle Arena every 2 hours, you exchange coins for 11DG Destruction (Type A) sets,accesorys and weapons. You might wonder: "WTF? aint the server 70 cap?" Yes it is but the gm fixed the def/attacks from gears-weapons to fit on 70 cap, the 11dg gears is equal to 8dg but when you get the full set you get the +2 bonus and also 11dg blues which is why 11dg set is the best gear... Also weapons 11dg = 8dg sos weapons, so ofc weapons 11dg are way better than 8dg too.

-Job active as hell, theres silk transports on npc to avoid problems, increased profits, rewards for #1,2 and 3 players of each job (special tytles same as Captain or Baroten but this ones are custom, Hunter = Champion, Thief = Wanted, Trader = not sure :P) also Blue zerk, when 2 blue zerks are close the zerks turns orange and also you get a 10% dmg boost .

-Builds are TOTALLY BALANCED! Theres not OP warriors that 1 shot every1! Actually warriors are pretty weak atm, locks are nerfed as well but still really awesome (stun lasts 2 secs,sleep 4 secs), Bards are pretty good, got 30% more dmg and the 70 AOE skill have a KD chance which makes them very viable,also force chns are very viale too as all the builds i have to say. To be honest every build here is really viable in any aspect, even Bard/Cleric, the only build i can think as weak is the bladers, which gms are still thinking how to improve them without boosting s/s nukers.

-Awesome community: Small and great community, really helpfull, also note that turks ip are banned so that makes the community even better ^^

-Epic GMs and Helpers: As you can note with all this cool stuffs, the GMs are just epic, also really helpfully and nice, everytime you pm them they answer you

-Map is totally custom: Not custom persai, but theres just 2 citys here: DW and Jangan, to avoid the larger amount of citys so jobbing would be just stupid (finding traders would be impossible) also population would be spread too much... OFC the mobs lvls are fixed so you can reach lvl 70 just using this 2 towns... Jangan mobs = lvl 1-40, DW Mobs = lvl 40-60, DW Cave Mobs = lvl 60-70. (For example Chakjis wolers = lvl 40, Robbers = lvl 56-60), ofc the drops/exp/hp/def are fixed to fit as its lvl...

-Legend 3 comming soon: it will includes Medusa and Rod (HP,Attack and defense fixed to fit on the server) which will drop amazin stuff which no1 knows, also job cave is comming soon with custom uniques that only thiefs/hunters can attack so the idea is that thiefs/hunters stay thiefs/hunters away from 'their' uniques so they dont get the drops and exp/sp.

So there you go... This server is a dream, you just gotta try it
im not gonna read that XD
i did, i found it cool, but i think we mean different custom stuff
Old 02/01/2012, 19:28   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
im not gonna read that XD
i did, i found it cool, but i think we mean different custom stuff
Different custom stuff? O.O What different? Maps? Mobs? better try another game i guess then...
Old 02/01/2012, 19:43   #24
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
Different custom stuff? O.O What different? Maps? Mobs? better try another game i guess then...
ok, let say like this
Custom Degrees(legend wep also)
maybe diff designed maps
custom uniques
evenchanging mob lvl to higher(TitanSRO did on Roc MT and Jupiter[Roc Mt = 110-120. Jupiter= 80-90]) what i mean, even small custom stuff, not just the same server system over and over
Old 02/01/2012, 20:25   #25

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
ESRO/EROAD doesn't count. Their system is bugged and our is working just fine.
Besides,Eroad has 0 management as well as 0 support for players. No events as well.
I wasn't talking about ESRO/EROAD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2012, 11:09   #26

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
barely any info on the website apart from exp rates
GrindRoad's exp system is also very differnet
If you are 1lv it's 2
if you are 50lv it is 100x
if you are x lv it's 2x
Old 02/03/2012, 12:43   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
whats that new server thats suppost to be coming up, i saw someone gathering a team on the forum lol
Old 02/03/2012, 12:46   #28

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:
whats that new server thats suppost to be coming up, i saw someone gathering a team on the forum lol
That's the PrimeSRO "Haznev" was talking about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2012, 13:15   #29

Quote:
PrimeSRO with Cherno and some other dudes from here. Right now they have a daily amount of 30 players online. The project failed..
Old 02/03/2012, 13:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
PrimeSRO with Cherno and some other dudes from here. Right now they have a daily amount of 30 players online. The project failed..
It haven't. People just don't want to waste their time on beta which will hopefuly end today.
Closed Thread