Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wamp

Discussion on wamp within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wamp

hello Im Use Wamp To make reg page for my server but i get ******* error

and i try to remove wamp and setup agian dont work

any one have any ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP!] wamp server....
08/02/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok so im making my own pserver for conquer online... well im trying to anyways but i keep running into this problem 1045 root @ localhost error. therefor also causing me a problem when setting up a new connection in navicat. Can anyone please help me? Ok so funny thing i was gonna make a video on the problem i was having but now i figured it out :D CLOSED
[Wamp]MySQL
09/05/2010 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Haii E*PVP, Ich habe da ein problem unzwar mit WampServer2.0i. Darauf läuft mein Privat Server (Dofus) und seit ich mein PC vor 2Tagen neugestartet habe, will die funktion "MySQL" nicht mehr starten. Ich habe auch schon die MySQL version aktualisiert (Upgedatet), 2x Wamp neuinstaliert. nichts hat geholfe D= nun ich hab ein MySQL.log datei gefunden ich poste mal rein was hier steht im Spoiler: Hier die MySQL.log ^^: 100904 22:35:22 Plugin 'InnoDB' is disabled.
[Help]How to on Website without WAMP
09/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey guys..i have a problem..How to on Website without WAMP Server..my server is now 100% Hamachi...please help.. Non-Hamachi Sites: DeadDesteny Hamachi Sites: DeadDesteny im to lazy to on the WAMP Server every time i on my PC... P/S: Without the WAMP Server..people cant Download,Register,know the staff,event & news P/P/S: IF YOU CANT OPEN THE HAMACHI SITES..ITS MEAN IM NOT ONLINE..
Wamp
05/28/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Who knows how to setup wamp register page for flyff v13 Send me a private message or set under here ur mess. Thank To You ! Bartíí :pimp:
wamp 5.0 at vista
12/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hey guys can ya give me a little bit help with wamp5.0 at vista coz i cant install it and none of the guides that are existed in this forum helped me if ya know what the prob is plz ws me...