Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kSRO Files - should we or not?

Discussion on kSRO Files - should we or not? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/22/2012, 01:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
Full Topic of un-respect to people or to everybody , i will just say , or "No Comment" Just
#Report
We aren't here to respect you or your beliefs,the thread question is simple - should we release kSRO files or not?
If you don't like the way I speak,don't read it - simplicity at its best.
Old 01/22/2012, 01:45   #17

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1337™ View Post
You can do that if u want coz that's the only thing u been doing for a LONG while...

@ON It's okay if u don't need the files, but this was a unique ocassion to put yo filthy hands on 'em and open ur kral serwlar, (^^,)v
Sorry but I dont need files which do not exist. You have no solid proof and we expect to believe few randomfags? no ty.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 01:48   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
We aren't here to respect you or your beliefs,the thread question is simple - should we release kSRO files or not?
If you don't like the way I speak,don't read it - simplicity at its best.
What you've written is so bad it's pathetic!
Old 01/22/2012, 01:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Sorry but I dont need files which do not exist. You have no solid proof and we expect to believe few randomfags? no ty.
Can't you just believe someone at his words? I know this is hard in this community but right now you're being negative but why don't you just have a little faith and even if it isn't real you still had a shot to get the files.
Old 01/22/2012, 01:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Can't you just believe someone at his words? I know this is hard in this community but right now you're being negative but why don't you just have a little faith and even if it isn't real you still had a shot to get the files.
If I say "yes I believe in ur non-existing files", I will regret it so badly cause in 30mins "you got troll'd asdasdasdasdasdasd" he has done it before so why won't he do it again?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 01:54   #21

releaze the fackyn filez oqe?
and see who`s brains are working ^_^
Old 01/22/2012, 01:56   #22

Quote:
Sup,you greedy majority of turks and other people who can't speak english properly and who worship such a hilarious god as Allah,are now allowed to witness the greatest moment in the history of pSRO - the creation of the TrollteamUNITED which contains the krallest kralls of all times such as Chernobyl,Haze,Alex1337,GayMatty,UniqeKinQ,ButHurt FCKTR,Hazzy and some other people not worth mentioning(don't worry,you know who you are) and the first gift from us is the opportunity for you to obtain kSRO files as they are,with the d13 working just perfect.

You have two hours to vote,if you somehow manage to get a positive outcome(wow,really?) we will release the files "as they are",without any guide,so you gotta use ur own brains(is their existence ever confirmed?) to run them properly as the setup is far more complicated than vSRO or BlackRogue so icebrains won't make them working.

Fuck SOPA/PIPA/ACTA. Freedom of speech,gays. Spread gay love,but while doing so,don't forget to give your vote here upon the statement above(ksro files one).

You? Stealing the ksro files hahahaha. You're just a kid who's announcing everything, you don't know a shit, the only thing i've seen you do is to change some crappy colours on a glavie in a pk2 edit. Alex1337 the guy who crashed the perfection server all the time because he couldn't run it properly?The only dude capable of doing things like this is Chernobyl.

So just let me laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHA

Breath...

HHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
Thanks
11 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 01:57   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexutublade View Post
releaze the fackyn filez oqe?
and see who`s brains are working ^_^
why u talkin like yours is ?
Old 01/22/2012, 01:58   #24

men go and release your ksro files on sro4arab, easy trolling there. anyway im out, lets see if this is actually true when i wake up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 01:59   #25

haznev die pls
Old 01/22/2012, 02:00   #26

@Up stfu
Old 01/22/2012, 02:02   #27

Quote:
Just wait for Cherno's statement,you random nubs

@mert: aLLAH YOK.
little kiddy don't cry have fun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 02:06   #28

Just wait,turkiez.
Old 01/22/2012, 02:07   #29

@Mert what do you think about your religion ? Is it good ? I'd like to join muslim
Old 01/22/2012, 02:07   #30

"Nubs This is Legit :3" who am i kidding this is just a troll
Closed Thread