Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Working] To FiX all leaked SRO Server files !

Discussion on [Working] To FiX all leaked SRO Server files ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/14/2012, 13:46   #16

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
i know dude ! ,,
whats the problem in jsro files? chrenobyl released them if you want the topic i will bring ...
SL (Jsro) files released before chernobyl know sro xD
and ya give me the link of that thread and hope u check the date of the thread Too cuz jsro files leaked for money in 2004 in bbs.99nets.com then leaked in 2006 in bbs.99nets.com un-complete which we have them now.
Old 01/14/2012, 13:49   #17
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaQiMafia View Post
I lol'd sooo haaard! ROFL U MADE MY DAY!
If you had the files then I don't think that you would even try to fix these leaked files, you're a fail brah...
beleive me man, releasing server file that belong directly to Joymax(BR adn vSRO are companies that bough files form Joymax, Joymax is not a direct owner there) is very dangerous
Abdel, you shouldn't even explain to them, they seem to dont understand the danger
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2012, 13:52   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
beleive me man, releasing server file that belong directly to Joymax(BR adn vSRO are companies that bough files form Joymax, Joymax is not a direct owner there) is very dangerous
Abdel, you shouldn't even explain to them, they seem to dont understand the danger
ya i think they know nothing about that .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2012, 13:59   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
Danger? there's like a hundred way to release them by anonymous...
Old 01/14/2012, 14:02   #20

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Legend View Post
chernobyl released the not working ones (i mean BR files) i released workin ones
i mena SL files , and thanks for your release the working one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
SL (Jsro) files released before chernobyl know sro xD
and ya give me the link of that thread and hope u check the date of the thread Too cuz jsro files leaked for money in 2004 in bbs.99nets.com then leaked in 2006 in bbs.99nets.com un-complete which we have them now.
bro , im not talking about the data i saw the link of the topic just saying ,, its not fight ! why are you talking like we are in big fight?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2012, 14:15   #21

Quote:
i mena SL files , and thanks for your release the working one

bro , im not talking about the data i saw the link of the topic just saying ,, its not fight ! why are you talking like we are in big fight?
I don't fight but this thread not related to what u are talking about ,
you are talking about something will make kids start on flame on me
they and even u don't know why i don't release,
Simple i was work with joymax and i'm the only one who got those without they know but they know now cuz they made for every module of isro serial so if they make update to GS new serial , so i have files with a serial , released = i'm the one who release
anyway that's the point but i don't fight u with and i never like to fight with anyone just u know epvp members @ sro sections , most of them are kids just register here for fight i think like they think this forum is a pvp lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 14:27   #22
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaQiMafia View Post
Danger? there's like a hundred way to release them by anonymous...
i know anonymity is easy to get, but when u are one of the only ones that have full file and they got released, Joymax has higher/easier chances to blame that person
Old 01/14/2012, 14:38   #23

Quote:
I don't fight but this thread not related to what u are talking about ,
you are talking about something will make kids start on flame on me
they and even u don't know why i don't release,
Simple i was work with joymax and i'm the only one who got those without they know but they know now cuz they made for every module of isro serial so if they make update to GS new serial , so i have files with a serial , released = i'm the one who release
anyway that's the point but i don't fight u with and i never like to fight with anyone just u know epvp members @ sro sections , most of them are kids just register here for fight i think like they think this forum is a pvp lol
i know that 90% of joining epvp sro section are kids ! , sorry about making a flame .. @ working with joymax , srsly? i had never seen any egyptian work there ,,,,,,,, even they choose lebanese guy to translate the game into arabic and you know what is the meaning of arabic sro
Old 01/14/2012, 14:39   #24

Dr.Abdelfettah when i attack mobs,game is crashing.How can i solve this problem?(I used Blackrogue server files)
And 8 GB Ram Intel Quad Xenon e3-1240 Cpu(13,6 ghz ( mb cache) is good for 1000 capacity server?
Old 01/14/2012, 14:52   #25

Quote:
i know that 90% of joining epvp sro section are kids ! , sorry about making a flame .. @ working with joymax , srsly? i had never seen any egyptian work there ,,,,,,,, even they choose lebanese guy to translate the game into arabic and you know what is the meaning of arabic sro
lol are u come from Egypt really?
and what are u saying about translate the game into arabic done by Egyptian guys and(for proof) u can look at the flag of Arabic language at joymax website (Egypt flag) {they were 5 persons do the translate not 1 guy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twins45 View Post
Dr.Abdelfettah when i attack mobs,game is crashing.How can i solve this problem?(I used Blackrogue server files)
And 8 GB Ram Intel Quad Xenon e3-1240 Cpu(13,6 ghz ( mb cache) is good for 1000 capacity server?
the char u use lvl?
and when u attack or when the monster close to die?
Old 01/14/2012, 14:54   #26

Quote:
and what are u saying about translate the game into arabic done by Egyptian guy and(for proof) u can look at the flag of Arabic language at joymax website (Egypt flag and was his idea)

the char u use lvl?
lvl 80 when i atack to monster game is crashing i dont know mob die or no
Old 01/14/2012, 15:01   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by twins45 View Post
lvl 80 when i atack to monster game is crashing i dont know mob die or no
try to edit the char lvl in _Char table to lvl 81 and enter the game and try to attack monster and tell me what happen .
Old 01/14/2012, 15:02   #28

Quote:
and what are u saying about translate the game into arabic done by Egyptian guys and(for proof) u can look at the flag of Arabic language at joymax website (Egypt flag) {they were 5 persons do the translate not 1 guy)

the char u use lvl?
5 1 6 8 7 52 5 1 5 11551115 51 15 15 1515 15 15 15 any ways !
did you saw the game after arabic translation?
people which was have no idea about english they paid for learning it , arabic sro sux ,,,, and yes im egyptian !
Old 01/14/2012, 15:10   #29

Quote:
5 1 6 8 7 52 5 1 5 11551115 51 15 15 1515 15 15 15 any ways !
did you saw the game after arabic translation?
people which was have no idea about english they paid for learning it , arabic sro sux ,,,, and yes im egyptian !
well anyway if u try to make better translate so u are better than them ,
btw if u are Egyptian you must who we are and what we can do , we got developers and hackers , hole world searching for them .
what do u think about joymax to choose someone else from out side Egypt , and Egypt got 40% of online players @ isro ?
I suggest u don't leave even in Egypt
Sorry about the way i talk but you seems u talk about Egyptians with **** !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 15:13   #30

Quote:
simple solve
use this cert.
> 192.168.0.79(in server.cfg) change it to the ip u post in srNodeType
i follow this and a video guide but nothing happens . Same ''error'' .
Closed Thread