Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for team

Discussion on Searching for team within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2012, 13:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
well ya dragon banned cuz he's steal silks from our server and makes illegal items in game and just cuz he banned flame on me every where
now started to be a stealer too .. wow wow
i told you iam just a newbie but its okey about learn more

idk how u getting respect ..

#requested to close the theared... i dont like brainless like Dr.Fail
Old 01/19/2012, 13:44   #32

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonz2105 View Post
now started to be a stealer too .. wow wow
i told you iam just a newbie but its okey about learn more

idk how u getting respect ..

#requested to close the theared... i dont like brainless like Dr.Fail
#report again
and if i fail what do u think about ur self KralDragon?
Ya you steal silk , u can say u don't?
No more replay on kids like u just keep troll ur self and cry like a kid
cry cry cry u can do nothing with cry
cry more but u are the only guy who fail
Old 01/19/2012, 13:46   #33

looool GM Tarky 1st Dragonz left by himself didnt banned and he didnt do any thing from u r saying to all ppl here see how all the player's love Dragonz and we all need him back is the Group of TitanSRO and all saying Dragonz is the best lol dont cry tarky cuz all love Dragonz i was like u but after what u say here now i dont and btw Dr.Abdelfattah = GM Tarky he smoking weed all the time every day and he dosn;t know what is he doing some time's and Titan server is closed from yesterday cuz they dont know how to fix the problem they have lol please care abut what u say dont let me talk more cuz really i hate the un respectable ppl like u
Old 01/19/2012, 13:53   #34

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
keep going to ask ur friends to help u , just if u think it can change what u do and what that u got banned not u leave ur self , so u are wrong , just the un-respect people who spam in every where and ask his friend from S4A the most website which got kral members like u , just know to spam insult and just love to make a group of friends to flame on a guy
Be happy that u still have kral friends which help u in flame on people
Old 01/19/2012, 13:53   #35

let's see who will cry about it ..
cry for kids ..
anyway talk with u like big ******...
just wants to say GL for u

and i can swear that i never ask some one for helping me ..
its just the mean of friendship when they find u out of problem they can help

Quote:
what that u got banned not u leave
you have to ask ur boss about it
Old 01/19/2012, 14:01   #36

Quote:

you have to ask ur boss about it
HAHAHAHAHHA u made my day idiot
Old 01/19/2012, 14:04   #37

Quote:
Edit :
Ya u won't join any new team cuz no one accept guy have no Secretariat
-------
also i accept u in titan team cuz at first u are from egypt , 2nd ya i was think u are nice guy
Now it's my wrong to accept a guy like u
lol talking like the main owner ..

anyway i'll talk with eddy about it
Old 01/19/2012, 14:05   #38
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyBower View Post
looool GM Tarky 1st Dragonz left by himself didnt banned and he didnt do any thing from u r saying to all ppl here see how all the player's love Dragonz and we all need him back is the Group of TitanSRO and all saying Dragonz is the best lol dont cry tarky cuz all love Dragonz i was like u but after what u say here now i dont and btw Dr.Abdelfattah = GM Tarky he smoking weed all the time every day and he dosn;t know what is he doing some time's and Titan server is closed from yesterday cuz they dont know how to fix the problem they have lol please care abut what u say dont let me talk more cuz really i hate the un respectable ppl like u
wrong, eddy told him to leave
and second, could all you guys stop flaming, what is done is done

@admin/mod
please clean this thread or close please

@threadstarted
#reported, jusr to tell mod to clean thread

this kind of looking for team threads end in flame, and aside ppl keep complaining about a servers admin decision
Old 01/19/2012, 14:10   #39
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Eddy the real owner of the server say Dragonz leave by him self cuz some problems and u saying here bad thing's abut him to make no one can trust him u r doing what im saying exactly eddy is here all can ask him abut dragonz or visit IndianSilkroad Group on the facebook and all will see how is dragonz he dos not need to talk abut him cuz h isn not like u u only talk like u can do every thing but no one can do every thing by him self any way good luck i have sell my account already and left the game so if u banned and im sure u will banned me idc cuz its not my account now
ok, let leave this thing clear
eddy HAVE proofs, form some other gms(i have to accept i saw some weird stuff and pic logs/pics about it) around Dragonz guild
and for now on, ill report everyone here if you keep this flame alive
hes is looking for a team and that is not gonna change
life is that way, you have to learn to let it go
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 14:11   #40

and to know all im not friend of eddy but i know that from his real friends from India like sunny and shiva and jay cuz all in the server is my friends i dont make enemy's and 2 other player's from inda they say the same eddy was have no connection in his home for some time was have problem and was busy to fix it i know what i say when i talk i say what im sure abut if im not sure i will not talk abut it Portal wanna be sure ask eddy by yourself why dragonz left
Old 01/19/2012, 14:12   #41
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
lol talking like the main owner ..

anyway i'll talk with eddy about it
u know most ppl here suck at english, he means that he tryed to get used to you at being in the tea(i think he meant that)

Quote:
and to know all im not friend of eddy but i know that from his real friends from India like sunny and shiva and jay cuz all in the server is my friends i dont make enemy's and 2 other player's from inda they say the same eddy was have no connection in his home for some time was have problem and was busy to fix it i know what i say when i talk i say what im sure abut if im not sure i will not talk abut it Portal wanna be sure ask eddy by yourself why dragonz left
i was aside abdel, the second to know why and how
Old 01/19/2012, 14:17   #42

Quote:
are u still trust dragon ? well i was playing the game at the time of the global which leaked in all server by dragon to let his friends start to insult every gm in game and at this time gm ban about 20 stupid accounts which was flaming in globals and as i know dragon go to tarky and say i'm sorry that was my fault then tarky speak to eddy to keep dragon
and now look what dragon say on tarky?
tarky is dr.abdelfattah
so what do u think?
dragon banned and eddy is the guy who banned and tarky don't request he just give prove and if u need some screenshots i will post now

u love to flame on a guy who do nothing cuz u friend of dragon
ya both of u are un-respectable
Old 01/19/2012, 14:20   #43
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroman45 View Post
are u still trust dragon ? well i was playing the game at the time of the global which leaked in all server by dragon to let his friends start to insult every gm in game and at this time gm ban about 20 stupid accounts which was flaming in globals and as i know dragon go to tarky and say i'm sorry that was my fault then tarky speak to eddy to keep dragon
and now look what dragon say on tarky?
tarky is dr.abdelfattah
so what do u think?
dragon banned and eddy is the guy who banned and tarky don't request he just give prove and if u need some screenshots i will post now

u love to flame on a guy who do nothing cuz u friend of dragon
ya both of u are un-respectable
here we go again, this is a match that will start flame, please stop this
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 14:32   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
here we go again, this is a match that will start flame, please stop this
lol i don't need to make flame , just this stupid MonkeyBower and the other guy which named dragon insult on abdel
those idiots think they can flame on anyone while they make big fault to show them self as they do nothing and they kral and pro
lol that rofl dragon say he's pro and say on abdel he know nothing
what u think ?
that guy dragon seems in his way of talk like idiot , just like stupid trollers
he seems he is crying xD
Old 01/19/2012, 14:38   #45
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroman45 View Post
lol i don't need to make flame , just this stupid MonkeyBower and the other guy which named dragon insult on abdel
those idiots think they can flame on anyone while they make big fault to show them self as they do nothing and they kral and pro
lol that rofl dragon say he's pro and say on abdel he know nothing
what u think ?
that guy dragon seems in his way of talk like idiot , just like stupid trollers
he seems he is crying xD
the only thing i dont like is that all of them, yeah ALL of them are making us, the other gms, that we didnt do our job, while tarky works on updates, i make events along with viper, aside him giving support and selling silks
ganja is like me but got more time to be online(im at work almost all day)
so to these guys that tell about dragonz leaving, are saying in other words that he did all job and we make nothing
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread