Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Private Server Review Program [SPSRP]

Discussion on Silkroad Private Server Review Program [SPSRP] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/09/2011, 21:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
-Delete the Advertisment Section
-Disallow private server advertising in the main private server section
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2011, 21:29   #17
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
-Delete the Advertisment Section
-Disallow private server advertising in the main private server section
ppl keep postingh on main section with or without advert section
i dont think that will work
Old 12/09/2011, 21:39   #18

Great idea since vsro-swsro server files boring and SRX is nice but need huge fix this program will be revolution in sro world ><
Old 12/09/2011, 23:58   #19

ofc , i support your idea for the newbies due to the massive numbers of pservers .

and i recommend you to take a look at that thread which contains most of the pservers to review them .
Old 12/10/2011, 03:42   #20

every one always says **** about "curroupt GM's and wanting to stop greedy servers" but nobody does anything about it at the beginning they start out great and then they see the money and its too good to be true and it ends up currupt due to the incoming of the $$$
Old 12/10/2011, 03:49   #21

elite*gold: 85
i like this idea an i agree too

@ elfuria i agree
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2011, 04:26   #22
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
every one always says **** about "curroupt GM's and wanting to stop greedy servers" but nobody does anything about it at the beginning they start out great and then they see the money and its too good to be true and it ends up currupt due to the incoming of the $$$
well, i spam their forums(not here) if i find corrupt stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2011, 08:37   #23

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0neq View Post
The most importent feature on a good private server is simple :

turkish IP banned !
sro without turkish = bored ^^

@topic
you are a great man ,
You Just Clarification the important points of which the people will choose the server as they will see here the problems of all servers which the people will report here
and i respect what you are do cuz it's just to help not for anything else
anyway i see you are talking about that your project of psro server fail and got closed
but i think that's all cuz any server Way to success 'The owner just say i will never close my server if it's going to losing'
i think the problem you get in and let you close your server that it was going to lose and you don't need to run it anymore while it going to losing ..
Maybe it's the point you say that {Server owner whose says that} ~ don't care about how he will get his money from server, but that owner anyway will going to make a great one at last .
Anyway i love to participate with you to protect those servers which got a security problems .
and at last i really thank you about this great thread , cuz you are the first person i see in epvp really want to help people for nothing
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2011, 08:41   #24

Received Thanks: 1,777
I acctualy like this ideal, as I have seen it be put into use before, and really help separate the servers from each other.

Just as people have stated before, you should catogrize by rate/drop, that way people will know the most secure, and best servers to play based off there gameing type.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2011, 16:41   #25

Received Thanks: 2,010
I am sorry for the delay, I currently have exams at school and I really don't want to do this year again, I am almost finished though, just a couple of days left. After that I will try to release the first reviews as quickly as possible, once again I'm sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2011, 15:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I am sorry for the delay, I currently have exams at school and I really don't want to do this year again, I am almost finished though, just a couple of days left. After that I will try to release the first reviews as quickly as possible, once again I'm sorry
glad to see a guy who knows how to arrange priorities, unlike some other ****.
anyway good luck.
Thanks
1 User