Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for staff .

Discussion on Looking for staff . within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for staff .

Hello ,

i am looking for staff members for my server .

If you are interested to join us . let me know send me a pm . or leave me your msn .

Cordialy,
Old 12/08/2011, 17:27   #2

Old 12/09/2011, 01:16   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
You really shouldn't come on sites like this looking for staff, it never ends well because you can't be sure on there skill level, (well unless there like 10K post and 9K thanks, but even then there is a chance or they probably already have a server), just saying my opinion!
Old 12/09/2011, 01:18   #4

Old 12/09/2011, 02:36   #5

Old 12/09/2011, 03:01   #6

what staff u need ? or searching for ? developers , media pk2 editors , advertisers , ..etc ??
Old 12/09/2011, 11:35   #7

Old 12/10/2011, 18:40   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
You really shouldn't come on sites like this looking for staff, it never ends well because you can't be sure on there skill level, (well unless there like 10K post and 9K thanks, but even then there is a chance or they probably already have a server), just saying my opinion!
I agree with the bold part,but you don't have to be with 10k posts and 10k thanks on e*pvp to have a good reputation among private servers.
Just my opinion.
Old 12/10/2011, 19:06   #9
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by !x_~! View Post
and that is?
Old 12/10/2011, 20:08   #10

Old 12/10/2011, 20:17   #11

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
you got a good point ,
many people whose collect his team stuff from for example here cause to him many problem to his server ..
So My Suggest To look for your team member from your real life and you must learn something or about to have a small skills in developing (&in sql server too) to can admin your server then you could make your team for mod. and support only and you are the dev.
maybe about pk2 edit or i mean those people who's can made 3d graphic so maybe you will need to looking for one like that ,, But i Mean So
You could edit the media your self (if it's about out of making a new stuff in it like 3d pics) Just a small learning from internet and u will be pro. in edit the pk2
enjoy and think before making anything
Thanks
1 User