Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KDBotLite help 120 skills

Discussion on KDBotLite help 120 skills within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KDBotLite help 120 skills

i was botting good but im now ff and bot dont read skills.. too happend with zbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KdbotLite phconnecter Crash* and i DC+Gift for helper
02/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hay, I Start phconnector V3 then kdbot lite then i use exloader try to login and make login and word port 10001 and login when im ingame i cant open kdbote after 30 sek phconnector crash and i dc Whyyy ???? how can i fix it 1 eg for this member who help me to bot i have windows xp
KDBotLite helo 120 skills
11/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i was good botting with this bot... but im now 120 ff and bot dont read skills... any update?¡
Bloody Sro - Rose Kdbotlite
09/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Leute . Ich brauche die Ip von dem Server Rose, der Ipfinder hat eine falsche Ip. Jedes mal wenn ich die Ip nehme kriege ich beim laden von sro_client.exe einen dc. Hey Guys i need the Ip for the rose server,the ipfinder give's me a wrong Ip. Sro_client.exe becomes dc at start. Thank u :) and sorry for bad english :D
Help KDBotLite grab gold and items
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
how i can grab gold and items withput grab pet??? bot work fine to me on diamondsro but i need know how can grab gold and items