Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**Searching for a new team

Discussion on **Searching for a new team within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**Searching for a new team

Dear E*pvp community
I'm looking for a new private server,and looking for a new friendly team!

Some Details:
I am looking for a new team because our old team broke.
I got about four months experience in being GM and about 1 month (in-game)Support experience extra (I did support & GM at the same time because I think if you want to be GM you need to support the players too)
I have about six years gaming experience on international sro and several p-servers

Personal informations:

My name is Harry I am 17 years old and I turn 18 at the 10.12. I live in Denmark for one year now. I've lived in Germany before. My English skills are quite good as well since my father is Scottish
I am used to speaking English, German and Danish. I am friendly, trustable and I take response for the things I do.
No racism!!

One of the most important things for me are trust and responsibility. The team should be able to contact each others and be able to get a replay in max one week. Because thats important to make work in a team possible!
If you have any questions just post it as a comment
I am looking forward to hearing from you
yours
Harry
Old 11/25/2011, 22:23   #2

O boy not again
againt ppl think that someone will give em gm acc soo easly
check the other threats
and you will see everything clear
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2011, 22:26   #3

I didn't say that it will be easy. You'll have to start with a small job and work your way up and earn trust from the owner. You must always show that you do your job good and that you seriously want to help.
Old 11/25/2011, 22:46   #4

are you harry potter?just curious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2011, 22:46   #5

Choose the server
start playing on it
help ppl
admins or owners gona see you doing
than you mayth have chance
Old 11/25/2011, 22:47   #6

Received Thanks: 1,278
10$/week
Old 11/25/2011, 22:50   #7

DULAU do you really think I would pay for working?... and no I am not Harry Potter >.> actually there are many persons called Harry from GB
Old 11/25/2011, 22:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpikachu View Post
DULAU do you really think I would pay for working?
y wouldn't you?
Old 11/25/2011, 22:58   #9

No I wouldn't pay. I am offering my help and not wanting to buy anything. By the way I wouldn't even have any profit from paying money? I am not playing Silkroad anymore since the international once are messed with pay 2 use 12dg and many private servers are crowed with flamers, spamers and bugusers. I prefer to be out of the mass and help the few persons who need it
Old 11/25/2011, 23:00   #10

Quote:
I am not playing Silkroad anymore
why are you searching for a new server then?
COOLSTORYBRO

get some laugh:
Old 11/25/2011, 23:04   #11

I am searching for a new server TO HELP THE PERSONS NOT TO PLAY ON IT. maybe you should read my application twice before you say some useless ****? By the way it's better for a GM / Support to not play the game active (especially on the server you work at) to be more neutral and unbiased.
Old 11/25/2011, 23:14   #12

Quote:
I am searching for a new server TO HELP THE PERSONS NOT TO PLAY ON IT. maybe you should read my application twice before you say some useless ****? By the way it's better for a GM / Support to not play the game active (especially on the server you work at) to be more neutral and unbiased.
so if u are a gm you wanna say u never play?
okbro nicestory
Old 11/25/2011, 23:24   #13

I say I don't play. meaning lvling up , farming , pvping , hunting uniques, and so on
I am more supporting & helping the players who need help. Doing some events when the time fits
I know what I got to do I did gm for example for diamond but since it is breaking and getting messed up I am searching for a new team!. and now please be so kind and stop spaming this thread! thanks
Old 11/25/2011, 23:28   #14

Quote:
and now please be so kind and stop spaming this thread! thanks
ok

but you spam too
Old 12/01/2011, 22:46   #15

/close
Team found