Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So guys what is the best private server?

Discussion on So guys what is the best private server? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So guys what is the best private server?

Hello ,
Many servers released from 2~3 months till now .
what is the best server in ur opinion ?

Exp ? Sp ? Lv cap ?

and other question :-
is 120 cap making server better or worst
Old 11/22/2011, 06:11   #2

my opinion is bloodyRose best one..
cap 120 making server better
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2011, 06:26   #3

IMO AtmoixSRO is best PVE server by Far!!
There are other servers which Focus on PVP and are clased as PVP servers where you start at 110 or 120 with 10mill sp for example and gold too.
But for best PVP server i would say Perfection SRO.
Also AtomixSRO is 110 but will be getting 120 later on as players seem to want this. I don't like 120 but still players get what they want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2011, 07:50   #4

MY server when i done with it i'll rock this place
Old 11/22/2011, 08:12   #5

PlaySro Best One
Old 11/22/2011, 08:22   #6

Depends what you want my friend, high rates, low rates, pve based, job based, etc...
Old 11/22/2011, 11:22   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
IMO AtmoixSRO is best PVE server by Far!!
There are other servers which Focus on PVP and are clased as PVP servers where you start at 110 or 120 with 10mill sp for example and gold too.
But for best PVP server i would say Perfection SRO.
Also AtomixSRO is 110 but will be getting 120 later on as players seem to want this. I don't like 120 but still players get what they want.
Sorry but I have to disagree.. Jangan is doing a really good job keeping the server up, but the server isn't balanced at all. To be good you need to spend money, it's turning into a Panimal v2 (Panimal was/is a kalonline pvp server, google it and you'll read what I mean), Which I strongly dislike. But there're people who seem to like the way its being made and handled so np. Well you still have a chance to be good but you gotta work your *** off in order to farm Coins, FGW talismans and stuff.
But I think as this; You work hard on your gear whilst there is someone else who spends some money in order to get what you achieved in days, but they get that in 10mins. It's made for turkish kids to spend their money.

And again, no offence. Just saying what I think.

The best server I can say is syndicate. Good silk prices, alot of players and perfect rates. Really balanced I can say. Down side is there're alot of turks and other **** who cant accept a loss in pvp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2011, 12:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Sorry but I have to disagree.. Jangan is doing a really good job keeping the server up, but the server isn't balanced at all. To be good you need to spend money, it's turning into a Panimal v2 (Panimal was/is a kalonline pvp server, google it and you'll read what I mean), Which I strongly dislike. But there're people who seem to like the way its being made and handled so np. Well you still have a chance to be good but you gotta work your *** off in order to farm Coins, FGW talismans and stuff.
But I think as this; You work hard on your gear whilst there is someone else who spends some money in order to get what you achieved in days, but they get that in 10mins. It's made for turkish kids to spend their money.

The best server I can say is syndicate. Good silk prices, alot of players and perfect rates. Really balanced I can say. Down side is there're alot of turks and other **** who cant accept a loss in pvp.
nice words dude.
but every server got turkish, and not all of turkish are noobs! there are many ppl's good and they are not kids! as we can see syndicate is good but bored havnt a live all ch limit euro and not very active! ... so guys any other idea?|
Old 11/22/2011, 13:51   #9

The best is Legiao SRO, check the link :
Old 11/22/2011, 15:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe1990 View Post
Rates are true?
Old 11/22/2011, 15:25   #11

Yet again, another fake cheap server
Old 11/22/2011, 15:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post

Fair enough good point, But alot of servers are like this which ive played where you can just buy ingame stuff which helps at end game, WoW, Aion, SRO and so on. Players want the choice to buy this stuff but alot of players dont wana spend money on the game either. It's only the players which are willing to spend money that will keep the server alive.

So as long as the players that are willing to spend money which in turn keeps the server alive, it gives those players which you said work thier *** of to get gear, a server to play on.

But still i do see your point but thats how most servers roll. But anyway Atomix is still deffo best PVE server.
Old 11/22/2011, 15:41   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe1990 View Post
Rates are fake! don't believe him
Old 11/22/2011, 15:50   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscatherine View Post
Rates are fake! don't believe him
sure its fake.
and where ip ? i can check for server from change div info to this fake sv ip

i wont download fckn media :@
Old 11/22/2011, 15:56   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Fair enough good point, But alot of servers are like this which ive played where you can just buy ingame stuff which helps at end game, WoW, Aion, SRO and so on. Players want the choice to buy this stuff but alot of players dont wana spend money on the game either. It's only the players which are willing to spend money that will keep the server alive.

So as long as the players that are willing to spend money which in turn keeps the server alive, it gives those players which you said work thier *** of to get gear, a server to play on.

But still i do see your point but thats how most servers roll. But anyway Atomix is still deffo best PVE server.
I understand that money is required keeping the server alive. But you get enough money from silks donations to keep the server alive. But since they want to make more profit from it, not just to pay the hosts. But sure, there're plenty of free and fair servers.