Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO files doubt about data transfer

Discussion on VSRO files doubt about data transfer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation VSRO files doubt about data transfer

Please can u say me how much data transfer need a vps or dedicated server to maintain about 500 or 1000 people online on the server for a month. Or doesnt need data transfer? Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro server data base rollback
11/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
How can I do a data base rollback because shard manager give me : -Server closed established : 5 - Loading fail (NavMesh..) - bj_guild_cert
[Doubt] NS> Loading game data 0%
01/04/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Hi guys, sry ... but i have one doubt i try using ths cheater Ninja Saga - Ultimate Style hack i open fiddler bla bla bla.. now cant open the game why?
[Release]Packet Ids for in game data transfer
05/06/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
First off, I'd like to say my hobby is s4 league, and since im from North America, I will be playing on the North American Version. My S4 League Contribution will end for Alaplaya once the new game comes out, so heres my special treat. The packet data comes with port it is attached to and what it contains. 1008 port 28013 contains your character name, and data regarding your characters score 796 dc packet, it contains the player name and connection time, edit and send to dc other...
Fling mount data base files and sever files
03/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
well i think i have found the flying mounts so if u guys want to have a look here is the link for u to download the database files and all the other stuff u need for it Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire Cerdits to 4fcom Good luck