Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm gonna be the bitch now! [READ]!

Discussion on I'm gonna be the bitch now! [READ]! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool I'm gonna be the ***** now! [READ]!

Okay since there's so much greedy ******* around who think money is everything for their lifes i'm preparing full release of 99% (may have some bugs) 12D VSRO db backups + patched sro_client.exe and SR_GameServer.exe oh and server_dep folder of course.

Uploading in few moments.

Just one question - DO YOU WANT THIS? YES / NO

RELEASED:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2011, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
tbh, idc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2011, 16:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
Okay since there's so much greedy ******* around who think money is everything for their lifes i'm preparing full release of 100% 12D VSRO db backups + patched sro_client.exe and SR_GameServer.exe

Just one question - DO YOU WANT THIS? Yes/No
I'm respecting you because you released many things on rage-zone , not like epvp "pro coders" who request money for fixes and protecting servers from them o_O
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2011, 16:06   #4

Ofc, we want that DB and onther things ^^

can u also upload media it works with D12 ,,

my best wish's <3
Old 11/20/2011, 16:07   #5

nvm, got it.
Old 11/20/2011, 16:09   #6

Quote:
Okay since there's so much greedy ******* around who think money is everything for their lifes i'm preparing full release of 99% (may have some bugs) 12D VSRO db backups + patched sro_client.exe and SR_GameServer.exe oh and server_dep folder of course.

Just one question - DO YOU WANT THIS? YES / NO
What you think by releasing this it will screw over all the servers or something? Don't get how that would work but ok lol.

But if you do release it you will get my thanks anyway because it will be helpfull, not the bugs or patched sro client n all that but the 12D aspect as adding 12D is very tedious and long work.
So it might help our server speed up adding 12D when we get round to it.

Edit-
Uploaded the Blitzkrieg SR_GameServer.exe
Attached Files
File Type: rar SR_GameServer.rar (1.71 MB, 22 views)
Old 11/20/2011, 16:17   #7

elite*gold: 179
if you want to release it just release
Old 11/20/2011, 16:28   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
why *****? because the "pros" are gonna come here and say, "u noob, why release, give me, and i sell"
if you feel like you want to release, dot it
Old 11/20/2011, 16:39   #9

Done. hav fun.
Old 11/20/2011, 16:51   #10

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2011, 16:57   #11

Why the hell are you talking like that? The picture above is actually quite right. Do you think you're some kind of pro right now? I mean it's just some edited stuff it's no big deal in my opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2011, 17:03   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Why the hell are you talking like that? The picture above is actually quite right. Do you think you're some kind of pro right now? I mean it's just some edited stuff it's no big deal in my opinion.
For a person skilled enough it is just a work for approximely 1 day with some breaks. Nothing special,he just seeks an attention,after all he earned for his PC with Paradise so he has no interrest in keeping his server up. That was easily foreseen.
Old 11/20/2011, 17:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by .idRA View Post
For a person skilled enough it is just a work for approximely 1 day with some breaks. Nothing special,he just seeks an attention,after all he earned for his PC with Paradise so he has no interrest in keeping his server up. That was easily foreseen.
Indeed but I forgot to say thanks for releasing and my post could have sound a bit rude but you are acting like this is the biggest release ever with "I'm gonna be the ***** now READ" and the "Hell yeah" in the other thread. It just sounds like you're a 14 year old kid who just found those words on the internet if you know what I mean.

But not to forget this release could be helpfull to those who don't know how to add new stuff.
Old 11/20/2011, 17:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by .idRA View Post
i actually gave the server away, since i found out silkroad has no future anymore - it's all about money, no fun. People keep botting even on privateservers which is not WHAT I ******* LIKE! and these files are stolen off someone ^_^ these are not ParadiseSRO. and about attentionseeking - im out of this forum, out of sro section for all, this is my last release of all releases i've ever made. why should i seek attention? im off to work on my own mmorpg project - this release was just to make things clear about some greedy ******* who kept showing off their noobstuff and earning thousands of cash.

Have fun, and learn to respect other people. cya.

p.s. seems like this release somekind impact you if you start raging like hell now?
Old 11/20/2011, 17:09   #15

Quote:
i actually gave the server away, since i found out silkroad has no future anymore - it's all about money, no fun. People keep botting even on privateservers which is not WHAT I ******* LIKE! and these files are stolen off someone ^_^ these are not ParadiseSRO.
Why would you care? You were getting paid for the bot place for people.
If they want to bot,let them to - they paid you so much money for it - you also wiped the servers many times and yet still,they wanted to come back JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ABLE TO.