Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Asking] sro_client/silkroad.exe (swsro files)

Discussion on [Asking] sro_client/silkroad.exe (swsro files) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Asking] sro_client/silkroad.exe (swsro files)

Ok, using SWSRO Files...

Before, I don't know what i did but like i was using my server with ZSZC's Files and worked..

Why i used ZSZC's client ? Because of the sro_client and silkroad.exe those are better since silkroad.exe doesn't need compatibility so it runs perfectly... and the sro_client because it had the "Hide Players/Objects ( v key )" Well i think its the sro_client but it also because when i close client (MHTC) it says sro_client stop responding and with zszc it doesnt happen.

I cleaned my pc etc i re-setup the files etc and when i use zszc client now it gives me C8 and with MHTC it doesnt happen the C8 -.- so idk the problem..

So...

Any silkroad.exe (No need compatibility) and sro_client (that have hide players/mobs) that works with the mhtc files ? :P
Old 11/17/2011, 06:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Ok, using SWSRO Files...

Before, I don't know what i did but like i was using my server with ZSZC's Files and worked..

Why i used ZSZC's client ? Because of the sro_client and silkroad.exe those are better since silkroad.exe doesn't need compatibility so it runs perfectly... and the sro_client because it had the "Hide Players/Objects ( v key )" Well i think its the sro_client but it also because when i close client (MHTC) it says sro_client stop responding and with zszc it doesnt happen.

I cleaned my pc etc i re-setup the files etc and when i use zszc client now it gives me C8 and with MHTC it doesnt happen the C8 -.- so idk the problem..

So...

Any silkroad.exe (No need compatibility) and sro_client (that have hide players/mobs) that works with the mhtc files ? :P
well.. about silkroad.exe 1 way to get it
download Silkroad version of d10 (starting d10) like 1.265 (First of d11 client)
use sro_client.exe of swsro or sjsro . Got "V" Hide items-NPC-chars etc,
since vsro released no1 cares about old games but by the way i think it is the best client for silkroad.

if you want to create server i hope you makin it d11 120 and skills 110

.. thx
Old 11/17/2011, 18:46   #3

b3godofwar or w.e your name is, you are talking ****.
You cant use isro version and use old sro client of chinese pserver version.
If you do it you can't start the game because the games have different blowfish keys.
You also have to use the matching silkroad.exe for a sro_client.
Old MHTC and current ZSZC clients have the same content, ZSZC CLient just have more features and supports also higher levels. With the old MHTC client skills up to lv 90 work only.
I prefer you to use the ZSZC Client, it should actually work without C8 error. But better you fix it instead of using another older client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2011, 18:56   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelknievel10 View Post
If you do it you can't start the game because the games have different blowfish keys.
Old MHTC and current ZSZC clients have the same content, ZSZC CLient just have more features and supports also higher levels. With the old MHTC client skills up to lv 90 work only.
I prefer you to use the ZSZC Client, it should actually work without C8 error. But better you fix it instead of using another older client.
blowfish can be changed, but is safe to use compatible clients(thats why they are compatibles)
i recommend MHTC client since the server file here are, let say, made to work with that client
ZSZC/SWSRO may work, but may have soem bugs since no sync
Old 11/17/2011, 22:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelknievel10 View Post
Like i said.. i had this problem... i tried and i got the C8 error.. and with MHTC i didn't had the C8..

But i got it working with zszc now

Thank you all
Thread can be closed now.
Old 11/18/2011, 00:50   #6

I just want to know,Do you run your game with sro_client.exe or with a loader? cuz when i tried to run with launcher it shows inspection or so..
I would be glad if you can response it aswell

EDIT:Keeps saying that suck -c8- lol (I'm using MHTC)