Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server with lower lvl cap

Discussion on Server with lower lvl cap within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Server with lower lvl cap

Hi there,

I played sro for several years, but after the lvl 90 cap update it felt like sro was kinda ruined. I really liked the 70 and 80 cap (before the euro's ofc). So my question, is, or are there any private servers with a lvl 70/80 cap?

Thnx!

already found it sorry...
Old 11/11/2011, 05:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
heres one look at this post

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please open a server with lower rates!!
10/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
The most server now are PvP or High rate server. It is okay and i understand that a lot of player like it, but please i want only one nice good new low rate server. The rates should be around x10-x20 The system of the private server "Zelos" is nice, but the server is non-popular and offline at the moment. Maybe you can make the same exp and sp system. Ofc are the most low rate server not very populated, but that is because the most low rate server close after a short time. I hope...
Shy Aion - Lower Rate Server. No pay to win!
10/26/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, I'd like to make this post to introduce to you the up-and-coming server Shy Aion. The server is special in that it will have no pay-to-win donations what so ever. This meas that any power, or reputation you gain in game will be the result of hard work and skill. No money. Of course the server needs donations, and there will be a donation section for fashion items, and the sort, but nothing that will make someone unequally balanced. I'd lastly like to say that this will be a server...
[HELP]Lower the pk
03/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Anyone know a query that I can make an item or npc that can lower the pk?
S> DB's on Thunder Server lower than tq
10/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
leave me a msg via pm or just post here with your msn and i will contact you
Lower MS in SEA!
09/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Ppl...I want to ask you about ms...My ms is 900(great seconds between skill and effect)How can i lower ms kust a bit...my internet is good..but i live in Russia=) If you will say about proxy,i accept it..But say more than "use proxy" Hope youll help...Best regards..