Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Class #1 is it good?

Discussion on Class #1 is it good? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Class #1 is it good?

I'm tired of downloading clients :S I tried alot of server & every single 1 of them had some **** in it.. diamond is nice but always full..Dreamworld rage server have low rates not as they say 150x 30x >.> i'm looking fr a high rate server that is not 14/7 full... the only 2 servers I did not try yet are Class #1 & ****** sro .. i'm thinking of class #1 is it any good?
Old 11/03/2011, 13:59   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Go class nice rates nice server
Old 11/03/2011, 14:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Go class nice rates nice server
Thanks for the fast post..any other opinions?
Old 11/03/2011, 14:25   #4

Try DWO out got 120 skills now i gonna try it to xD

also may be low rates but low rate server always stick longer than high ^_^
Old 11/03/2011, 14:36   #5

Quote:
Try DWO out got 120 skills now i gonna try it to xD

also may be low rates but low rate server always stick longer than high ^_^
If I want low rates I could have just stayed at Isro
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2011, 15:45   #6

Well I am the owner of class online, I'd tell you to give it a try, we do our best to help players and you will notice it in the community, althought we're having some lag now due to changing download server to another new server since we made huges updates through launcher.

You will not regret i think
Old 11/03/2011, 16:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
If I want low rates I could have just stayed at Isro
If you want give out shitloads of money, you'd better stay at isro
Old 11/03/2011, 16:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
Well I am the owner of class online, I'd tell you to give it a try, we do our best to help players and you will notice it in the community, althought we're having some lag now due to changing download server to another new server since we made huges updates through launcher.

You will not regret i think
Okay I will check it out thanks for your replay & I hope I wont regret it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaHonda781 View Post
If you want give out shitloads of money, you'd better stay at isro
I have 111 wiz/brad there & I never spent a pinny.. you can buy anything with gold, but I left coz I get sick of lvling in such low rates
Old 11/03/2011, 16:56   #9

Quote:
Okay I will check it out thanks for your replay & I hope I wont regret it :P

I have 111 wiz/brad there & I never spent a pinny.. you can buy anything with gold, but I left coz I get sick of lvling in such low rates
Than how did you lvl with a free bot O.o ?
Old 11/03/2011, 17:02   #10

Quote:
Than how did you lvl with a free bot O.o ?
Ibot FTW & at 103+ my friend gave me an SBOT ip for free..
it helped me alot in auto quests at cave sp farming
Old 11/03/2011, 17:11   #11

Quote:
Ibot FTW & at 103+ my friend gave me an SBOT ip for free..
it helped me alot in auto quests at cave sp farming
Ahhh haha i had the same first iBot than i could use 1 slot from a friend on sBot ^^
Old 11/04/2011, 13:11   #12

not good they have client problems.. I think it's ****** sro turn now
Old 11/05/2011, 20:37   #13

you can try out Atomix Server, so far it's pretty good

Official website:

Good server are pretty rare, this one is almost the only good server, if I don't include zszc before they close Fire server, it was the best one and not even talking about the best server ever Ecsro. so on top of those 2 bests servers, Atomix one is the only server I found more fun compared to all others running on newbies hoster. Honestly I don't like 110 cap, but if I play here, it's because it's fun. They might as well add 120 cap later. GMs are active everydays, you can even pm them or contact them on forum they'll reply you. I even saw GM online in night and a lot of them in day. They listen to players, if most people want something like ''stakable elixirs pots etc'' they'll update it like we want. anyway check the website, it's up to you if you want to give a try or not.
Old 11/05/2011, 20:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyVRex View Post
you can try out Atomix Server, so far it's pretty good

Official website:

Good server are pretty rare, this one is almost the only good server, if I don't include zszc before they close Fire server, it was the best one and not even talking about the best server ever Ecsro. so on top of those 2 bests servers, Atomix one is the only server I found more fun compared to all others running on newbies hoster. Honestly I don't like 110 cap, but if I play here, it's because it's fun. They might as well add 120 cap later. GMs are active everydays, you can even pm them or contact them on forum they'll reply you. I even saw GM online in night and a lot of them in day. They listen to players, if most people want something like ''stakable elixirs pots etc'' they'll update it like we want. anyway check the website, it's up to you if you want to give a try or not.
wow sounds awesome..but 350 players are online that's little anyways I will download the media pk2 & install in class folder.. will it work?
Old 11/05/2011, 21:57   #15

Quote:
wow sounds awesome..but 350 players are online that's little anyways I will download the media pk2 & install in class folder.. will it work?
Our problems got fixed today since we released a new patch, if our server is not good bcuz we update the client... then I can kill myself x)