Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

publication of the server/server announcement

Discussion on publication of the server/server announcement within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
publication of the server/server announcement

What I mean is that you have too add two different compartments on silkroad forum. The users would be easier to browse the servers that already exist, with those that will be open soon (publication servers/announcement servers).

Cheers!
Old 11/01/2011, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
refresh!

Tags
announcement publication

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Announcement]Elitepvpers Private server
10/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 95 Replies
ATTENTION! If you are willing to donate, up to $30 or less or if you give me free VPS, you will be promoted to a GM, you will have full access to the server, and server will be online 24/7 for everyone. SERVER ALPHA TESTING CLOSED FOR ONE WEEK! REASON: Can't work under pressure of players, finding host, if players are online I can't restart the server every few minutes, testing particular bugs. Suggest free VPS services in the thread If you wish to help me, click spoiler. - The...
Announcement: The Private Server Is Not...
06/05/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
...A place for you to hang out with friends ...A testing ground for pets ...A replacement server for live servers ...A fun area to run around with +2000% movement speed ...A boss killing extravaganza ...Something you can open for a quick buck ...Suitable for people without programming or database experience ...Easy to work with, in or around ...For people who can't understand or converse in English
Add announcement server (help)
05/17/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ich will Server-Ankündigung dieser Ankündigung hinzufügen wird angezeigt, wenn die Spieler das Spiel (Dauer sein wird) eingeben. Ändern Sie beispielsweise die exp Rate ist da draußen eng I want to add a server announcement this announcement when players enter the game going (will be permanent). for example, change the exp rate is out there I use translator I don't know english and german
Announcement: server maintenance and patch 20100318
03/19/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 7 Replies
good day troopers. another announcement from gameclub forums.. there will be a server maintenance and patch tomorrow.. March 18, 2010.. from 6am to 11am heto po ang lalabas bukas..
[Announcement]New Server
02/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 24 Replies
Hello Everyone, I would like to announce that I ChronoZero has made a new game. Before i get started, there is no special things in here but pets and maybe some addatives, there are normal leveling rates and medium to high drop rates. We are still in Testing Phase to make sure its stable and things arnt too high like another game i know of(Alpha-Online, lmao ^^) we do have alot, i mean alot of new pets out, 10 for starters, another 20 or so for future releases....