Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro - A few questions and 1 request

Discussion on Vsro - A few questions and 1 request within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro - A few questions and 1 request

hi guys jsut need to ask a few questions based on the Vsro files. if this is the wrong section to post this please tell me rather than flaming (i doubt it is).

Questions:
1) How can i add FB items to chars or npc?
2) How can i let my friend log on as GM from his pc? (so far only server hoster can login as gm)

Request:
1) If anyone here is a coder please add me on skype : parmdeep93. im looking for a few people to help me with updating a few things with files, im not expecting you to do it without some sort of reward. (if you are that would be fine ^^)

Thanks for reading this.
Old 10/20/2011, 18:37   #2

elite*gold: 80
Come on .... Question 1 + 2 can u find very easy here ..... ;/

Request :

Have fun
Old 10/20/2011, 18:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InPanic Kev View Post
Come on .... Question 1 + 2 can u find very easy here ..... ;/

Request :

Have fun
thx for the super duper fast reply. but im sorry to say that i have no clue. i can make the items FB through SMC easy but i want to know how to make chars start with FB items. As for question 2 i have no clue whatsoever if you can help me i would appreciate that sooooo much. add me on skype if you can : parmdeep93

for question 2 some people spoke of chernos patch? i got it i used it but didnt work. i asked cherno and he said that patch of his wont work for the GM part. and i have tried looking on this forum for my answers so im not much of a noob
Old 10/20/2011, 18:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,783
It's not possible to make the starter items FB.
You can put FB items with edited stats (%'s) in the NPC easily (won't tell u how :P).
Old 10/20/2011, 19:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andLife View Post
It's not possible to make the starter items FB.
You can put FB items with edited stats (%'s) in the NPC easily (won't tell u how :P).
wow thanks . next time read the first post. im looking for answers not a smart ****. dont want to sound rude. but if you can help just help. but still thanks for the answer .

hmm for the second question is it simple as adding another ip in _PrivilegedIP table?
Old 10/21/2011, 18:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmz View Post
wow thanks . next time read the first post. im looking for answers not a smart ****. dont want to sound rude. but if you can help just help. but still thanks for the answer .

hmm for the second question is it simple as adding another ip in _PrivilegedIP table?

yes. you have to insert his ip in _PrivilegedIP table, and it will work.