Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX]1000+ People on 1 gameserver w/o crash

Discussion on [FIX]1000+ People on 1 gameserver w/o crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Should the fix be released along with a guide?
Yes,please. It will be a big help and will save a lot of effort. 123 65.08%
Well,give it to the most decent servers so they make a good use of it. 32 16.93%
Don't release it. 34 17.99%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FIX]1000+ People on 1 gameserver w/o crash

Hello there you arrogant newbies!

The most hated member is back to provide you something useful this time so shut the **** up and read carefuly if you want your noob server to get more than 1000 players online at the same time without crash or region problems. It will also fix any kind of crash when using all regions on single gameserver node. However,I won't post it now,yet. I've made a poll to see if I should release it for public or just provide it to some decent projects which are actually worth it. Just vote and post here if you want it or not,some reasons would be also welcome.

How did I got it you might ask? Well,while I worked with Li on the DWO... we did many nice things up there and when I've left,well,let's say I didn't leave with my hands empty. I've got everything he has + a backdoor lies within his root so I always have the most updated stuff. Don't worry,he won't find it.

I am also thinking about releasing full DWO files with all possible guides to set them up as easy as it is possible. They contain fully working 12 DG update along with monsters,maps and correct drops. It has also few important fixes which are not posted on any kind of forum here yet and I doubt any of you will do that whatsoever. Knowing that Li is a very good PK2 editor and well,he's also experienced with the server files,we have partially enabled 120 level skills. They are disabled by default in the version of files we do own,but I'll provide a guide how to enable them properly if I decide to release the files.

One more thing: Don't you ******* dare to post a single insult or a flame war attempt. It's not like I like any single of you here,it's just a possible contribution to save your ***** from wasting money for second roots so you can farm money on idiots way faster and easier. Don't like my behaviour? Don't like my writing style? Then get the **** out and don't you ******* read if you feel offended by that as I can't be ******* arsed to care about your feelings,bah.
Thanks
27 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:06   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2011, 20:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneeru View Post
Hello there you arrogant newbies!

The most hated member is back to provide you something useful this time so shut the **** up and read carefuly if you want your noob server to get more than 1000 players online at the same time without crash or region problems. It will also fix any kind of crash when using all regions on single gameserver node. However,I won't post it now,yet. I've made a poll to see if I should release it for public or just provide it to some decent projects which are actually worth it. Just vote and post here if you want it or not,some reasons would be also welcome.

How did I got it you might ask? Well,while I worked with Li on the DWO... we did many nice things up there and when I've left,well,let's say I didn't leave with my hands empty. I've got everything he has + a backdoor lies within his root so I always have the most updated stuff. Don't worry,he won't find it.

One more thing: Don't you ******* dare to post a single insult or a flame war attempt. It's not like I like any single of you here,it's just a possible contribution to save your ***** from wasting money for second roots so you can farm money on idiots way faster and easier.
just do what you want to do , most of them will thank you when they get them and after that start insulting you , this is how epvp community work
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:10   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H2K] ^ LordyK View Post
just do what you want to do , most of them will thank you when they get them and after that start insulting you , this is how epvp community work
thats how many communities work
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:11   #5

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Only give it to the decent servers that`s my opinion... Let the other noobs/idiotic server die
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:12   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Only give it to the decent servers that`s my opinion... Let the other noobs/idiotic server die
decent varies among opinions
Old 10/18/2011, 20:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
thats how many communities work
Although e*pvp PSRO community leads the hating scene. I'd say it's one of the shittiest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H2K] ^ LordyK View Post
Well,this community did that to me once but meh,let's say I'm not THAT bad person. I'm a scumbag,yeah,but well,I've got human feelings as well and uh,some of my actions have their own reasons which you guys don't really need to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGG1 View Post
WE ARE ONE !
What the fuck?

Wanna see the vote results. You have approximely twenty four hours before I make my mind.
Old 10/18/2011, 20:12   #8

Yes please release it
would be very helpfull for us all and would be next step for a better Psro community

WE ARE ONE !
Old 10/18/2011, 20:18   #9

Quote:
decent varies among opinions
Yes but even a kid turk can see if a server got a future... Decent means IMO it got a future the servers with future can update the 120 skills IMO! i don`t need a server with it but a server with a future should be able to make that!
Old 10/18/2011, 20:20   #10

I think the decent servers can do that by themselves,and if a team which owns a server,can't do it on their own,I guess they shouldn't try to just update,fix these stuffs..
You might have a different opinion,but this is mine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
I think the decent servers can do that by themselves,and if a team which owns a server,can't do it on their own,I guess they shouldn't try to just update,fix these stuffs..
You might have a different opinion,but this is mine.
Maybe it`s something really hard to fix or just really easy but just hard to find ; )
Old 10/18/2011, 20:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Yes but even a kid turk can see if a server got a future... Decent means IMO it got a future the servers with future can update the 120 skills IMO! i don`t need a server with it but a server with a future should be able to make that!
That version of files used @ DWO has the 120 level skills added already,in case I release all these files I would also provide a guide how to enable them(I might also upload ready client with all the necessary modifications to get them working properly).

These files have also all the necessary fixes applied already,so you won't have to do that by yourselves. There are some fixes which aren't public and only few people know about.

Quote:
just be sure that if you release to everyone, a big noob gonna release saying it was him who figured out
Such things happened with my PK2 edits which were lately reposted on Maxishitgame.org by some random turks under their names. I can't be arsed to care.
Old 10/18/2011, 20:22   #13
Chat Killer In Duty

just be sure that if you release to everyone, a big noob gonna release saying it was him who figured out
Old 10/18/2011, 20:27   #14

Quote:
ı haz relaese fıle 120 skıll lwl cap thankxs mı novv
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:29   #15

sound is great... waiting your choise!
Closed Thread