Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]RedSter - What would you like our server to be like?

Discussion on [Discussion]RedSter - What would you like our server to be like? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/25/2011, 15:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
LISTEN TO THIS ALL THAT PLAY ON THIS SERVER, PRESS THANKS IF YOU AGREE

Problem: Ok, this is supposed to be a job server, where people should spend time trading and stuff instead of grinding for gold, elixirs, tabs etc. So you have made this a job server where your main source of gold comes from trading.

THE PROBLEM IS THE FOLLOWING:
What would you need the gold for if you can't buy anything(tabs, elixirs etc) for it. People may get more gold this way but we still need elixirs and tabs. THEREFORE PEOPLE WILL STAY FARMING FOR ELIXIRS AND STUFF.

Solution: Make couple of NPCs that sell Str, Int, Stamina, Courage Stones, etc also elixirs and stuff.This way people gain gold from trading, and can then use that gold to enhance the gear. Meaning farming, botting and stuff that ruins the job experience would be pointless, and focus would go towards TRADING-Hunting-THIEFING

P.S Economics
Since I have a degree in economics, I'll post this as a p.s note; If these changes doesn't appear, this won't solve anything in the economy, since there will be a limited supply of tabs , elixirs etc, meaning the prices of these goes up, and goes even higher up because of tha HUGE income from trades etc. This will just make more differences, between poor and rich. Therefore the solution proposed above should be acknowledged.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2011, 20:42   #32

We have a serious problem in economy on this server.

The easiest solution, increase the droprate for all non SoX items to 15-20x
Or put it to an NPC like add3 said

We drop way to less elixirs and tablets!!!!
Old 09/26/2011, 06:52   #33

make 1 more server with 90 cap pls, that would be cool with bot 90 and 80 cap servers
Old 09/26/2011, 07:34   #34

PvP:250x or more rate...with high drop..and high SP rate...
Old SChool Retro<cube only>:disable Eu map and char...Rate 15x and better sp...
Pvp2 :disable eu map and alex..Start in Jangan with max lvl or ******* big rate
Old 09/26/2011, 07:37   #35

I guess only a little higher drops rates increase would be better, because 1 hour for 3 drops, 1 weap 72 and 2 elixirs accessories. it will take forever to get stuff and I bet people will start botting on that reason 24/7 to get a lot of drops.
Old 09/26/2011, 07:41   #36

2011 have public server file...and people boting.. nice.......