Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PET filter on vsro files.

Discussion on PET filter on vsro files. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
PET filter on vsro files.

Hello all. I search pet filter on vsro files private server , any 1 have maybe this filter ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Pet Filter For VSRO based Servers
09/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Not sure if there's any out as yet. Didn't actually find one, so ya, if anyone has the expertise to create one..Please do =]
vsro files c8
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
anyone fixed it?
vSro Files # Need Help
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys , i need help for create ODBC files , and i'm waiting ur helps with Team Wiever 6 program , my skype is : [email protected] , you can contact with me at Skype or Forum Message , waiting ur helps , thank you.
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx. How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates: 1. Go here:...