Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix xtrap error?

Discussion on How to fix xtrap error? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,783
How to fix xtrap error?

[For Xtrap] Hack Detect!! (account id)
[For Xtrap] Hack Detect!! (account id)
[For Xtrap] Unauthorized User Detected!!! (acount id) (ip)
CloseSessionForXtrap()

i see this in agentserver
Old 09/20/2011, 22:14   #2

yep i really need a way to fixe that too because dc every 5 min is boring ...
Old 09/20/2011, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,228
That's because xtrap is disabled on your client and it doesnt answer to the challenge response packet sent by the agent server, you have to bypass the server side xtrap's initialization process as well.
Old 09/20/2011, 22:25   #4

J'utilise le sro_client que tu utilises pour ton server pourtant (faut un agentserver modifier koi)
edit: ah bah trouver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
xTrap Error
10/27/2011 - CrossFire - 9 Replies
Hilfe wenn ich Cf starten will kommt immer kurz vor dem Login Fenster diese meldung und Cf geht zu http://oi56.tinypic.com/6frubr.jpg weiss jemand was ich machen soll!? neu installiert hab ich schon; und auch neu runtergeladen !
XTrap error
09/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Someone Can help me how i can fix the Xtrap error? i downloaded the Silkload.bat what was in the another topic, but still not woring.. please tell me what i can do: ) Thanks
Xtrap error
08/15/2011 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
i deleted the last line (from host file ...C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host)... and now i need it back .... to can coneect to server. ..(i instaled the multiclient to can conect) can any1 put here the line ? ty u ... i think its from that because the game dont know what server to coneect ... or what i need to do to lc work ?
Xtrap Error
03/13/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi i have xtrap error and i cannot play cabal ;( http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4724/123dm.jpg 10x in advance
CR Error w/ Xtrap
07/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
im getting an xtrap error and then 1 sec later my comp restarts...it was working fine for the past few days now this... anyone else got the restart problem for CR 1.0.12? EDIT: ive tried uninstalling/installing cabal...deleting and redown loading CR and nothing works