Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community!

Discussion on Project: Massive Silkroad Online Community! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello,

I have been thinking for quite a while now about making a massive SRO community where SRO players can discuss the official Silkroad or any private servers there are.

But to do so I will need a team of people that has a knowledge of Silkroad, Web Development, GFX and other... So please contact me!

They will be able to advertise, discuss, program, sell/buy and even share. I will also be working on a TOP list for the site where private server owners are able to submit their server/site to the TOP list.

There is no more further information as of yet.

MSN -
Skype - crypto.hf

~Thanks!
Old 09/18/2011, 20:33   #2

So what are you doin on elitepvpers? Isn't this large enough?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2011, 20:39   #3

No a little "only" Silkroad community
Old 09/18/2011, 20:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniprotent View Post
IN THESE ON SKYPE
Old 09/18/2011, 20:44   #5

Quote:
Hello,

I have been thinking for quite a while now about making a massive SRO community where SRO players can discuss the official Silkroad or any private servers there are.

But to do so I will need a team of people that has a knowledge of Silkroad, Web Development, GFX and other... So please contact me!

They will be able to advertise, discuss, program, sell/buy and even share. I will also be working on a TOP list for the site where private server owners are able to submit their server/site to the TOP list.

There is no more further information as of yet.

MSN -
Skype - crypto.hf

~Thanks!
I'll contact you when I get home.
Old 09/18/2011, 20:44   #6

Ok how long is that?
Old 09/18/2011, 20:46   #7

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,952
Quote:
Quote:
Trolololololololol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2011, 20:49   #8

*** **** I hate haters!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2011, 20:50   #9

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,952
Quote:
*** **** I hate haters!
Hater !
Old 09/18/2011, 20:53   #10

silkroad don't have enought interesed developers like other games , for hard core developers like pushedx this game is nothing for them and that's why they don't give any interest
Old 09/18/2011, 20:56   #11

Ahhh and your server is right?? Someone will find this thread and think, ok. And this is a website not a server
Old 09/18/2011, 21:39   #12

Seriously, get a laid, or a life, i dont know which one you prefer... It's getting annoying to see multiple threads where you are trying to be "krall kyng gm"...
Closed Thread