Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VSRO FILES] IIS AND SHARDMANAGER

Discussion on [VSRO FILES] IIS AND SHARDMANAGER within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VSRO FILES] IIS AND SHARDMANAGER

Hi all elitepvpers community .I have problems whit iis and shardmander. Then i configure my iis website . in iis my website is whit x on image so website are stoped. Second problem in shardmanager i get billing dead and it closes . If u need sreenshots or other info. Say here Thanks . WAITING FOR HELP ;]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Vsro Files ... !!
09/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi Guy's without insulting ... I restored the Database ...etc But I want to know How to Config the Database to make the SR_GameServer and all .exe read it .. ? :handsdown::handsdown:
vsro files
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
How to get vsro server files i dont speak turk mayby someone can translate and tell us what is this guy saying :) if its just a fake post dont start flaming on me just tried to help ! #Request Close
About vsro files
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i want to say all somethings dont try to hack ftp on ip's of vsro they deleted files on ftps if you hack ftp you cant get files. you can do hack other pservers with vsro files. dont try to hack vsro ftp's . and dont open stupid threads again. if you have the files and want to release it ? open thread in other forums and give link in epvp it will delete in 5-6 mins. and others ( waiting files) wait on epvp and press f5 in every 1 minute thanks all.
need Vsro files ???
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
plz all stupid ppl who's playing this game on pv servers whatever named just plz * STOP CHARGING AND DONT DONATE IT