Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DreamWorldSilkroad (DWSRO) Loader ?

Discussion on DreamWorldSilkroad (DWSRO) Loader ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DreamWorldSilkroad (DWSRO) Loader ?

It`s there a loader for dwsro ? Thanks in advice. ( Sorry but I didn`t found any thread about this)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DWSRO Doesn't work
11/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
untill today I've played normally without problems.. suddenly there are some issues. sometimes it says the server is off to inspections or something although I can see in srstats that the server is online.. sometimes it get me in the game but when I write my user and pass nothing happens.. is there any new patch or something to download that I dont know about? what should I do? thanks! P.S i reinstalled the game, restarted the computer, and still same problem..
DWsro
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 31 Replies
Ok guys I'm gonna tell you that dwo is not a fail. Almost same like esro, yes we have to fix some bugs like ctf, they're working on it. I'll do a discussion for dwo who don't know how to play there. If you have any questions send me a message. /trashthread?/
DWSRO , what u think about that server
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 25 Replies
Kingli , get it , u wont make money with that crap server , because no one gonna play on low rate server . Edit: Ah , okay , King u suck thats why ur server suck :D And the rates still to low.
DWSRO
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 221 Replies
What is DWSRO? What are the rates going to be. I can't seem to find an offcial website/forum? What's up with that? Anyone know how long until beta opening. ?
[DWSRO] DIVISIONINFO Help
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
I know the dwsro ip are DWSRO:91.121.56.16 but i cant start game when i patch the media with pk2editor its all ok but, when i start the game i get a unknow alot of error and the launcher appear invisible, when i click in white button (Start) xtrap loading but he said "please execute silkroad client" can someone make a divsioninfo for dwsro to play with bloody client?