Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For the community

Discussion on For the community within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For the community

Guys this is a real problem,what happening in psro section its like a bad movie and its get wors evry day,so much hate and bad atitude i mean c`mon stop it or all of you will distroi this comunity and then ssay godbye free bots and some useful programs so for all godsake stop it

PS:Admins shuld take some actions...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 22:56   #2

Ok.
Old 09/08/2011, 22:58   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
No Way!
Old 09/08/2011, 22:59   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by smenul View Post
Guys this is a real problem,what happening in psro section its like a bad movie and its get wors evry day,so much hate and bad atitude i mean c`mon stop it or all of you will distroi this comunity and then ssay godbye free bots and some useful programs so for all godsake stop it

PS:Admins shuld take some actions...
problem here are server files
since they are semi-public
ppl has show their true colors
and greedy ppl are now more greedy and became more a big pain in the a** then just being annoying
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 22:59   #5

its an sro thing not much can be done. More severs = more problems, I remember the ecsro days those were the golden days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2011, 22:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Waynetot View Post
No Way!

too much trolling...
Old 09/08/2011, 23:00   #7
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
its an sro thing not much can be done. More severs = more problems, I remember the ecsro days those were the golden days.
more servers is no the problem
the problem is good server being taken down cuz of selfish and jelly ppl
Old 09/08/2011, 23:01   #8

yea but still this will effect us all so its better to ignore them and play the game for fun and stop with this hate
Old 09/08/2011, 23:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
yea i remeber staing with the autoconect and watching anime until i conect...then go lvl...and i was scared of using bot lol...now i dont care
Old 09/08/2011, 23:07   #10
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by smenul View Post
yea but still this will effect us all so its better to ignore them and play the game for fun and stop with this hate
all this will change when server fiels are 100% released(for good o bad)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread