Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Elite-Silkroad Still the best till now !?

Discussion on [Discussion] Elite-Silkroad Still the best till now !? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/07/2011, 18:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
ofc Elite sro is the best till now and it will be the best when they update it , and yeah theres no in game GM's .

PS : in game gms acting like this : dont bot or i'll bann you or charge silk and bot as you want , You : i wont charge silks . Selfmade ( GM's ) : nvm added to ban list lol , for example : King Li and Synx7 or what ever his/her name is ^_^ ( i'm just sayin' )
Old 09/07/2011, 20:12   #17

i dunno why ppl complain that much about the new servers with vsro files , they're all OBT so its normal to have bugs.

the ****** thing about bsro is that cherno doesnt seem to care about fixing those bugs , so its just an OBT server that will never become any better.

the only team that seem to care about fixing the servers is the DWSRO team since they're taking their time before releasing the server , still we wont know till its on.
Old 09/07/2011, 20:27   #18

elite*gold: 10
i wonder WHY only people with really low english skills defend bSRO, 1-100 in 1 day? and didn't even played 24hours, i mean, it sucks! it's a complete boredoom.
eSRO its the best so far, lets see what's gonna happen with Diamond and frSRO which has the best dev team, i guess.
Old 09/07/2011, 20:31   #19

Received Thanks: 1,517
@Pax: Comparing your emu to GRO? Are you ******* retarded?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2011, 20:46   #20

elite sro has nice stability but thats the only thing good of it... the rates are just so low and everyone botting there -.- and plvling low lvls, so there are no pt's..... and even with bot it goes slow
Old 09/07/2011, 20:55   #21

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
@Pax: Comparing your emu to GRO? Are you ******* retarded?
Why? Pax has a nice emulator that is very stable, played around 1 week and almost had only 4-5 Client Crashes. I think pax really made a nice work and he is always updating it. It's most of the oldest Silkroad Emulators every (Maybe stolen from DSREMU) but who cares, most of the work goes to pax now cause DSREMU didn't even came so far.

sorry for my bad english :/
Old 09/07/2011, 20:57   #22

im sorry to say but i do not agree with the main post ,
maybe u didnt notice but esro has been online for quite some time (that means the admin had time to work on the buggs,lags,etc),i gues u dont remember that there was a week on esro when sv 1 was full of lag ,, ppl cant lvl up just stay in ht and do alchemy .The main point is esro had time to fix all its stuff,and that is what it takes to make a nice sv ... time ...
Old 09/07/2011, 21:14   #23

time will tell a tale of disapointment
Old 09/07/2011, 23:08   #24

Ofc Esro is the best for now, because its been out the longest time compared to all of the vsro servers
Old 09/08/2011, 00:06   #25

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillaDaGreat View Post
eSro is the best pserver atm, bSro is a piece of CORRUPT **** which I just quit, gave away the dress, pet and all the bullshit I had, never, EVER coming back lol.

BTW When I asked Chernobyl about the corruption yesterday, he was like:
"Oh **** I forgot to remove LordyK's IP from the allowable IP's to the machine, I removed it now though."

So does anyone remember Zara on Lillium that was 105 the FIRST day? Well Zara and the whole [Vengeance] guild is LordyK's work. Epic fail right after epic fail
what he said. if esro raise rates on the free servers to 30x or give out a couple hundred free accounts on esro6/raise drop rate then honestly the other servers wouldn't have a chance.
Old 09/08/2011, 02:22   #26

elite sro noob filter

under 80=noobs 80+pro players (i dont take turks in this , they are noobs at any level)