Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just a simple question for ( lorveth & Chernobyl )

Discussion on Just a simple question for ( lorveth & Chernobyl ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a simple question for ( lorveth & Chernobyl )

I understand you guys hold the vsro files or w.e files you guys hold. But werent you guys saying before " hopefully this files are released to the public one day " , werent you guys one of the main people working on "[Release]Last usefull files for the PSRO community " Thread?

Same thread goes for you Chernobyl " Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files " which you started by the way.

So after some time you guys saying that you guys are trying to make and get the official files to work for the public to have and enjoy. You guys turn back and does not do what they been saying for some time now. Personally , I lost quite some respect for both of them. For me right now their are just a bunch of liars . They had a good amount of respect from me before they did this. Probably same goes for a lot and i mean a lot of people on this community.

I understand , maybe epvp does not want those files hosted on this site. That does not mean you cant host them somewhere else and make it public.

Same goes for Kingli and who ever else is on it that said the same thing as theh others.

I just wanted to get these words out for some time now. Now that is gone , back to doing what i was doing

=====================================

THIS THREAD IS ONLY STATED FOR THOSE LISTED ON THIS POST. iF YOUR NAME ISNT HERE , THAN DONT POST. ONLY THOSE LISTED HERE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU GUYS HERE REGARDING WHAT YOU THINK.

I will not care what other post on this thread , so if your going to say " gtfo " or w.e other childish words you have . Keep it to your self. I wont care what you say.

And for those listed on this thread , please respond back with proper mature reply.

Thank you
Thanks
28 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 23:34   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
Better files have come and the community is even worse now.
Releasing them would just be retarded at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionSky View Post
THIS THREAD IS ONLY STATED FOR THOSE LISTED ON THIS POST. iF YOUR NAME ISNT HERE , THAN DONT POST. ONLY THOSE LISTED HERE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU GUYS HERE REGARDING WHAT YOU THINK.

I will not care what other post on this thread , so if your going to say " gtfo " or w.e other childish words you have . Keep it to your self. I wont care what you say.

And for those listed on this thread , please respond back with proper mature reply.

Thank you
I don't give a ****, ******.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 23:37   #3

If you know these threads, then you should already know how the sro community works. Actually I don't even know why they call it community...
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 23:39   #4

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
Better files have come and the community is even worse now.
Releasing them would just be retarded at the moment.

I don't give a ****, ******.
why would it be retarded? People with experience and the money will be able to open a great server not run by kids.. Of course people here greedy. Agree with thread starter 100%
Thanks
11 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 23:42   #5

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
We dont want kill silkroad.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 23:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
why would it be retarded? People with experience and the money will be able to open a great server not run by kids.. Of course people here greedy. Agree with thread starter 100%
Well, it would be stupid for the people who have the files to release them to the public.

First of all, pretty much everyone who has the files wants to make a server with them. (there are exceptions, though) It would be kinda stupid to get a possible loss of income because you released the files.

Second, if the files get released, at first, most people won't be able to run them. But if you wait a while, there will be people posting guides, for sure.

And last, releasing the files, using your nickname on a public forum, isn't really that safe.
Old 09/02/2011, 23:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
We dont want kill silkroad.
Joymax managed to do it first.
Thanks
23 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 23:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
Well, it would be stupid for the people who have the files to release them to the public.

First of all, pretty much everyone who has the files wants to make a server with them. (there are exceptions, though) It would be kinda stupid to get a possible loss of income because you released the files.

Second, if the files get released, at first, most people won't be able to run them. But if you wait a while, there will be people posting guides, for sure.

And last, releasing the files, using your nickname on a public forum, isn't really that safe.
Saying you got the server files and then opening a server is safer?^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2011, 23:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
Yes, actually.
Old 09/02/2011, 23:48   #10

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Doesnt mean anything.
You can post as many bullshit as you want.
Look at esro, he officially posted here, that he opens a server, did happend something? no.
Old 09/02/2011, 23:50   #11

It would kinda be the same, if someone opens a server, and the guy saying its his server they could track him? same as for uploading them, anyway u can hide ur personall stuff.

But anyway, the thread was not about this so lets stop offtopic^^
Old 09/02/2011, 23:56   #12

Quote:
It would kinda be the same, if someone opens a server, and the guy saying its his server they could track him? same as for uploading them, anyway u can hide ur personall stuff.

But anyway, the thread was not about this so lets stop offtopic^^
Not really, if you're just running an emulator or not giving proof you're running the real files, you won't be in trouble so easily. Anyways, for a company like Joymax, it's not hard to get someone's identity. If it has something to do with legal problems, I'm pretty sure most ISPs would give their client's identify to them, since it's usually in their agreement.
Old 09/02/2011, 23:58   #13

Once again , this thread is not about you guys. Or what you think. Is only for those listed on the first post.
Old 09/02/2011, 23:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionSky View Post
Once again , this thread is not about you guys. Or what you think. Is only for those listed on the first post.
I really don't care.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2011, 00:01   #15

@lesderid : I seriously dont care what so ever what you say. Your nothing on this community either. So nothing you say will matter.

@lorveth I would liek to personally talk with you. Send me a pm regarding how to contact you. Skype/msn w.e